Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by kev8287 View Post
    Hey guys sorry if this has been addressed. Does the EPS Carry need a plate to be mounted on the 365XL (the newer version)?
    If you want to use the (too long shoulder) screws included by Holosun, you have to use the plate as a spacer. If you sourced your own M3x0.5x10mm or M3x0.5x8mm screws, you can direct mount onto the slide.

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Maybe there’s something wrong with mine, but here’s what I see at one click below max brightness. The actual dot is directly above the top edge, just out of view.

Attachment 102795

At max brightness my EPS Carry 6 MOA doesn't look like that at all. Mine actually looks pretty good with just a little blooming and very little reflections.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but my EPS 6 red has been going strong for a number of months now on my EDC Glock 19.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Maybe there’s something wrong with mine, but here’s what I see at one click below max brightness. The actual dot is directly above the top edge, just out of view.

Attachment 102795
    I think there is soemthing wrong with that one..none of mine look like that

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Not sure if I mentioned it, but my EPS 6 red has been going strong for a number of months now on my EDC Glock 19.
    I'm having good luck, too. A red 6MOA on a G45, coming up in 6 months. Don't want to jinx it, but so far so good at about 2,000 rounds

I put one on a PDP on a CHPWS plate and it survived the first flawless 50 rounds!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I put one on a PDP on a CHPWS plate and it survived the first flawless 50 rounds!
    Thank you for that thorough review!

But what was the accuracy at 7 yards?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    But what was the accuracy at 7 yards?
    I bet it never missed a MAN SIZED TARGET. MINUTE OF ASSHOLE

Last week over the course of 2 days I put 1200rds on my M&P9/ EPS 6moa combo and it did great. Absolutely no issues with the EPS. I was using a CHPWS 507k plate and it did well but I'm going to get the EPS‐specific plate now that they're available.

User Tag List