Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Optics Planet customer service representative said she shows the eps carry back-orders are to start shipping December 21st.

Did Holosun do a huge price increase on these? They were running in the $339 range for fixed dots when they were in stock at Brownells, now the places that are showing them are all pushing $400 or higher.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Did Holosun do a huge price increase on these? They were running in the $339 range for fixed dots when they were in stock at Brownells, now the places that are showing them are all pushing $400 or higher.
    Supply and Demand? I ordered one from the BHA link posted above that was about $400. I also have one on backorder from Euro Optic, with the LEO discount it was considerably cheaper.

Yes, it looks that way to me.

BHA price for a EPS Carry 6 MOA Red comes up $379.99. I've been tracking prices online previously at various outlets. Out of stock at Tac Rig dot com at $329.99 (below pic). This $329 price is that I saw (albeit out of stock) at most places listing the EPS Carry 6 Red.

Whereas before, you could count on getting a single dot open emitter like a 407k around $200 (I paid $198.99 11/21 for my 407k), if you want the enclosed sight EPS Carry it's almost double. I have been planning to move to an enclosed optic for some time, but haven't yet due to availability. The price increase is not helping.

Name:  Screenshot from 2022-12-10 07-17-06.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  32.3 KB
    Last edited by RJ; 12-10-2022 at 07:36 AM.

My second full sized 6 MOA red showed up yesterday and mounted right up. I got this one from the eBay link upthread, $339 with free shipping. They are still available if that’s the version you want, they also have 6 MOA green ones for $20 more.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Dang. I was wanting an MRS version for my G48, but not at north of $400. Might be waiting for these to come down a bit or grab a used one. :/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    Dang. I was wanting an MRS version for my G48, but not at north of $400. Might be waiting for these to come down a bit or grab a used one. :/
    Good luck on finding one used. Best bet is to pre order one and wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Good luck on finding one used. Best bet is to pre order one and wait it out.
    There have been a few posted up on other forums, but honestly I can’t swing one right this moment anyway and my slide isn’t even cut for it yet. I have some time, lol. If I have to run a 407/507 for a bit, that’s OK.

I’d assume that the dealers/outlets are the ones that bumped the price. Seeing they can’t keep up with demand at a lower price, time for a price increase.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Banned
    The shop I work in isn’t expecting the MRS Solar versions until January.

User Tag List