Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

I have not had any issues without the lugs.

I usually use a little bit of E6000 to distribute the shock and load.

One looks to have an integrated BUIS.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post

Yes, the same as the existing 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    It looks to be the thinner one. Some of the slimline optics-ready guns like the P365 series have the rear sights mounted to the optics plate so when you mount an optic, you lose the rear sights. The 507k/407k, which should be the same width as the thinner of these two optics, had the built in rear sight to make up for the lack of rear irons on some of the slimline guns. This wasn’t generally a problem on regular double-stack guns so it makes sense the wider optic doesn’t have the built in irons.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Curious why the larger one would be K rather than the RMR footprint? Certainly there are many more mid size pistols running the RMR footprint.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Curious why the larger one would be K rather than the RMR footprint? Certainly there are many more mid size pistols running the RMR footprint.
    That would sort of cannibalize the 509t market but would allow mounting significantly lower profile and presumably keeping standard height sights. I would consider replacing a 507c or RMR with a direct mount closed emitter assuming the window wasn't a shit ton smaller.

While I have no complaints with the current 507ks on my pocket pistols, closed emitter, solar backup, and auto brightness might prompt me to switch, or more likely buy yet another gun to put one on🤔

I called Holosun for some replacement screws for another optic and while talking with the technician I asked him about these. He said he’d been using one on a slimline (didn’t mention specific host) for a few months and it is working well.

Per the technician these will be 6 MOA dot only, no dot/circle/circle dot option. First runs will be red and he assumes green will follow some months later. Targeted ship to customers in June.

Oh, and I bought a 365X at lunch as a future host for this along with the Wilson frame I ordered yesterday. Also ordered a Tenicor Certum.

I’d blame ALL of you for this but I started this thread and was one of the first to comment on the Wilson availability so I’ll go sit quietly in the corner and think about what I did to myself…🤣

Man, if these could get mounted directly to a RMR-cut slide, or if a RMR-cut slide could be further modified to make this work, then I'm on board.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Site Supporter
    Had a 407k and can't get on board with a 6MOA dot. Otherwise these would be exactly what I want for my pair of P365X's.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Had a 407k and can't get on board with a 6MOA dot. Otherwise these would be exactly what I want for my pair of P365X's.
    The 6 moa dot is far more resistant to splatter with sun angles, compared to their legacy 2 moa dot. Since a circle only isn't an option, I am delighted with 6. Am using a 407K with a 6 on a 365XL, and my morning testing in low sun angles confirms the value of the larger dot.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List