Page 28 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Please delete. Created new thread to not clutter this one.
    Last edited by Exiledviking; 08-28-2022 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Created new thread to not clutter this one.

Quote Originally Posted by guymontag View Post
    Awesome, and I echo TTTimmy above, more pictures please!
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    @jtj5002 I am thinking about doing literally that exact setup with a P-01.

Can you see the irons through the window? If so how much do they intrude into the window?

Any feedback on how it shoots?
    Factory irons. Obviously when I shoot normally with the dot centered, the rear would be even lower.

Zeroed at 25. First group form initially slaved to irons, second after adjusting. I probably picked the world's worst target to zero on because I couldn't see shit lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Even though the User Manuals for the EPS are still not released, I was able to clarify the features of EPS/EPS Carry directly with Holosun Customer Service recently. I very much appreciate their assistance.

Attachment 93457

As a result, I was able to create new EPS QRCs covering all of the options for this MRDS. It turned out to be too confusing to keep EPS and EPS Carry on one QRC, so I ended up making 12 separate ones.

The QRCs are posted at Rev 10.2 in the sticky, here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1387684

Sigh, further complicating matters.

I had pre-ordered an EPS Carry MRS direct from Holosun under the assumption that Solar meant Auto-Brightness. Based on your data that none of the EPS Carry models have Auto-Brightness I called Holosun Customer Service this morning to change my order to the 2 MOA dot. When I told them why I was changing my order they stated that information was incorrect. The EPS Carry MRS does have Auto-Brightness and they apologized that you were given incorrect information.

Anyone have an EPS Carry MRS that can verify if it is Auto-Brightness adjust?

Quote Originally Posted by JaredW View Post

I had pre-ordered an EPS Carry MRS direct from Holosun under the assumption that Solar meant Auto-Brightness. Based on your data that none of the EPS Carry models have Auto-Brightness I called Holosun Customer Service this morning to change my order to the 2 MOA dot. When I told them why I was changing my order they stated that information was incorrect. The EPS Carry MRS does have Auto-Brightness and they apologized that you were given incorrect information.

Did they say whether all the EPS Carry versions are auto-brightness, or just the MRS?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by JaredW View Post

Eh, I dunno at this point. Here’s what I sent:

Name:  64114349-D171-4F6F-ADF4-D077792CC920.jpg
Views: 1089
Size:  39.1 KB

This is what I got back:

Name:  567E8CFB-D536-412E-8CBB-07A76CACED79.jpg
Views: 1098
Size:  22.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Did they say whether all the EPS Carry versions are auto-brightness, or just the MRS?
    Because it caught me off guard I of course didn't think to ask until 2 seconds after I hung up. But I have seen people with the EPS Carry 6 MOA in hand confirm theirs was manual only.

This page is what led me to believe any RDS with solar also has auto-brightness (emphasis mine).

"Holosun’s Solar Failsafe Technology is an innovative feature pioneered by Holosun in red dot sights.

Solar Failsafe allows the red dot sight to remain powered when your battery fails.

Holosun optics with Solar Failsafe feature automatic brightness adjustment; when you’re under the sun you have a bright reticle, when you move indoors it will automatically dim down to match ambient lighting conditions."

Thanks - I’m perfectly happy with manual brightness.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I. have 3 2 MOA EPS. All are manual brightness. (my preference anyways)

Site Supporter
    I need another 2MOA red EPS Carry if anyone sees them instock ease shoot me a PM.

Uh I think some of us need to get our firsts before you get your seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I need another 2MOA red EPS Carry if anyone sees them instock ease shoot me a PM.

User Tag List