Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post
    Have you looked at a different dot color? Not saying necessarily to make a change, but just to see if you can identify the issue. I have some red color vision issues and find green much more usable. Generally with Holosun optics, I'm limited to the top two brightness settings in bright sunlight in red, but can see and use three or four settings with green.
    I did. Max brightness with 2 MOA red, gold and green colored dots.

With the 510-512 series it just didn’t get bright enough (for me) in full sunlight.

I have switched to 4-6 MOA single dots on my PCCs now with much better sunlight performance. My brain doesn’t lose the dot as much in the background reflections.

Eyes sure are funny things.

Site Supporter
    I pre ordered the EPS carry from Kenzies. $330 for the 2MOA Red Dot.

Has anyone heard a release date for these?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    Has anyone heard a release date for these?
    Holosun posted today that they should be arriving at dealers in a couple weeks.

If anyone has or sees a link to an EPS or EPS Carry Owners Manual, let me know, I’d like to make a QRC for it.

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    I don’t think so. At our annual meeting, the rep I talked to at their booth said they had decided to offer multiple options. The EPS Carry with their standard multi reticle and solar is first. They’re also going to offer the a 6 moa only and 2 moa only non-solar option. I think they said second or third quarter for the first model, but I may not be remembering that correctly.
    Good to hear and I hope it works out that way. My wallet won’t open for the EPS(C) if it’s a 2MOA dot or their multi-reticle. A 5-6MOA dot may not be as popular, but just because something is popular doesn’t make it the best for all.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by guymontag View Post
    Good to hear and I hope it works out that way. My wallet won’t open for the EPS(C) if it’s a 2MOA dot or their multi-reticle. A 5-6MOA dot may not be as popular, but just because something is popular doesn’t make it the best for all.
    The social media post says

COMING SOON!
    The Holosun EPS Carry (Enclosed Pistol Sight - Carry) is the first enclosed pistol optic designed specifically for compact, carry-sized pistols and features an aspheric lens with zero distortion. The EPS Carry has the lowest height-over-bore of any enclosed optic which allows use of factory iron sights or the built-in rear notch sight. EPS fits directly onto the P365XL and Ruger MAX-9 and includes a 0.050” (1.3mm) adapter plate for compatibility with Glock 43/48 MOS, S&W Shield, and Hellcat.

Available in red or green reticle colors as a 2MOA dot non-Solar, 6MOA dot on-Solar, and our MRS (Multi-reticle System) w/ Solar.

Holosun “K” Footprint Adapter to GLOCK MOS: KPLT-MOS9MM (not compatible w/ Gen 5 40S&W models)
    Holosun “K” Footprint Adapter to 507C: KPLT-507C

SKU Options:
    EPS-CARRY-GR-6
    EPS-CARRY-RD-6
    EPS-CARRY-GR-2
    EPS-CARRY-RD-2
    EPS-CARRY-GR-MRS
    EPS-CARRY-RD-MRS

I ordered a EPS-CARRY-RD-6 (6 MOA dot) from Eurooptic yesterday. They sent me an email notification that it was in stock, which it was. I should have it by Saturday or Monday. I am going to put it on my Shadow Systems CR920.

I’m pretty excited about the EPS and EPSc. The plan is to mill a P-07 for the EPS, and a G26 for the EPSc with no rear iron. (Both dot-only, green).
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List