Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

When I do finally break down and buy a little pistol, it’ll be a P365X with an EPS.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    If anyone sees any of the EPS Carry MRS available please let me know. I saw one at BattleHawk Armory for a completely stupid price. By the time you add shipping and tax it would be around $525. For that price it's a no go. I see a lot of places that have it listed at $399 with free shipping but no one has them in stock.
    Aaaoptics.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcgivro View Post
    Aaaoptics.com
    Have you ordered from them before. I unfortunately ordered the 2 MOA version and was surprised when it showed up with no solar. I've like to order the MRS but don't feel like getter jerked around. Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgivro View Post
    Aaaoptics.com
    That's who I ordered from. I got a shipping notification, but it's not here yet. The few internet posts online said fairly good things though.

Also I did pay with a credit card so if there is a problem I can go that route if absolutely needed. I will keep everyone in the loop whatever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Have you ordered from them before. I unfortunately ordered the 2 MOA version and was surprised when it showed up with no solar. I've like to order the MRS but don't feel like getter jerked around. Thanks for posting this.
    The photos on Holosun's site for the 2 MOA version show that optic not having solar. Some versions don't have solar I think.

Anyway if that version doesn't come with solar from the manufacturer then that is not the retailer's fault. That said it's worth investigating because the photos show it clearly without a solar panel, also if you read the 'tech and features', on the right hand side that model doesn't have solar listed like it does with some other models. What it looks like to me is that is a generic template where it shows the solar icon, but the specifics are outlined on the right side of that section.

https://holosun.com/index/product/detail/id/212.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Name:  2MOA.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  61.2 KB

Name:  MRS.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  60.0 KB

The single reticle versions (2 and 6 MOA) do not have solar while the MRS models do. This is similar to the AEMS Core versus AEMS line. I wish Holosun would be more consistent in their nomenclature and had maybe called the 2 and 6 MOA models "EPS Core" or something similar.

If you want a real trip, look up the 407A3, which is (I think) a Palmetto State Armory specific 407C with no solar panel and a 3 MOA dot.

Some EPS models in stock from Midwest Optics. They are competitive with pricing.

https://midwestoptics.net/?s=Holosun...eid=39f9156066

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I can comment on this.

It’s not a good gamer optic because still short height window.

Attachment 98765
    That helps w/ eliminating the 507 EPS for an Infinity build so my SRO gets the nod then.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    That helps w/ eliminating the 507 EPS for an Infinity build so my SRO gets the nod then.
    My impression is that a 509 is best “performance enclosed” out of the Holosun line.

And that an EPS isn’t really worth it (for me) over an EPS Carry for a slimmer slide.

Unlike big windows, but wider doesn’t really matter to me (might be specific to my index).

Same thing with a Romeo 1 over something similar height but narrower.

User Tag List