Page 27 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

I have an EPS Carry in-hand. I’m finding with the supplied screws, the right side screw on the Glock 43X/MOS is hitting the internals and is 1-2 rotations from being tight. Are others finding the same issue? The screw will have to be filed down.

Quote Originally Posted by VK01 View Post
    I have an EPS Carry in-hand. I’m finding with the supplied screws, the right side screw on the Glock 43X/MOS is hitting the internals and is 1-2 rotations from being tight. Are others finding the same issue? The screw will have to be filed down.
    Is one screw not shorter than the other?

Same length.

I had to do this for my 507K on my G48. The screw was too long and if fully tightened it would interfere with the internals. Filed it down and it’s been fine.

Pull the extractor plunger, then begin filing that side screw until the plunger can move through it's channel freely. Mine took about 2-3 threads removed until it allowed the plunger to move unimpeded.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Hood and body lightly wider than 507k, fits in 507k specific cuts (just a tiny bit more snug if anything) and uses the same screws provided by Wager Machine. Height and window is the exact same as 507k.

Name:  20220812_154843.jpg
Views: 3183
Size:  43.9 KB

Holosun social media posted last night that the EPS is now shipping

NOW SHIPPING! The Holosun EPS (Enclosed Pistol Sight) is the first low profile enclosed MRDS (micro red dot sight) designed for full-sized pistols that features an aspheric lens with zero distortion. The EPS has the lowest height-over-bore of any enclosed optic which allows the use of factory iron sights on most pistol models. Holosun's EPS uses the 407/507 "K" footprint and includes a 407/507 "C" adapter plate for maximum compatibility. Three Reticle options are available in separate models: a crisp 2MOA dot or 6MOA Dot (each without solar) or our Multi Reticle System (MRS) - a 32 MOA ring with 2 MOA dot including Solar Failsafe. All models can achieve up to 50,000 hours of battery life and feature Shake Awake Sensor technology.

Available in red or green reticle colors as a 2MOA dot non-Solar, 6MOA dot non-Solar, and our MRS (Multi-reticle System) w/ Solar.

Holosun “K” Footprint Adapter to GLOCK MOS: KPLT-MOS9MM* (Sold Separately)

Holosun “K” Footprint Adapter to 507C: KPLT-507C (Sold Separately)

SKU Options:
    EPS-GR-6
    EPS-RD-6
    EPS-GR-2
    EPS-RD-2
    EPS-GR-MRS
    EPS-RD-MRS

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Got these knocked out and posted yesterday. I went ahead and relied on the posted web description/specs for the sights. Ended up combining EPS and EPS Carry onto one QRC, but did six, for both colors, and all three reticle sku's (2 MOA, 6 MOA, Multi). When the user manuals show up, I'll double check and make any updates, but hopefully these are gtg as is.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1377171
    Even though the User Manuals for the EPS are still not released, I was able to clarify the features of EPS/EPS Carry directly with Holosun Customer Service recently. I very much appreciate their assistance.

Name:  tt.png
Views: 1402
Size:  18.6 KB

As a result, I was able to create new EPS QRCs covering all of the options for this MRDS. It turned out to be too confusing to keep EPS and EPS Carry on one QRC, so I ended up making 12 separate ones.

The QRCs are posted at Rev 10.2 in the sticky, here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1387684

@jtj5002 I am thinking about doing literally that exact setup with a P-01.

Can you see the irons through the window? If so how much do they intrude into the window?

Any feedback on how it shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by jtj5002 View Post
    Hood and body lightly wider than 507k, fits in 507k specific cuts (just a tiny bit more snug if anything) and uses the same screws provided by Wager Machine. Height and window is the exact same as 507k.

Name:  20220812_154843.jpg
Views: 3183
Size:  43.9 KB
    Awesome, and I echo TTTimmy above, more pictures please!
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List