Page 25 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

From their website, MRS is solar plus battery. My 509T is a little slow in auto adjust but outdoors it has been fine.
    Name:  D96E608A-9741-4959-93CA-CA1373235F4E.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  27.4 KB

I confirm battery is CR1620.
    The green EPS Carry -2moa dot- I have in locker does NOT have a solar panel. The larger EPS I have seen in a reps hand DOES have a solar panel.
    Ours may be an earlier version or different amongst individual samples. I’m on leave for a bit and will email H.

Site Supporter
    So if y’all were to be putting a dot on a 1911/2011 would you have a preference for an eps carry/ eps or a 509T? It would go on a pistol that gets some AIWB carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I'm all about green fiber optic front sights, but my current preference is for red dots. I have a green dot on my 1301 shotgun, and wish it was red. I can make a red dot as bright as I need, so the extra "pop" of green to the eye doesn't matter. And for most of the backgrounds I encounter, red is a better contrast.
    I have an SCS on a 19.5, and I’m still not sure I like the green. If they ever release a red version, I may switch.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I picked up a 365XL back in the spring with the intent of sticking a EPS Carry onto it. Who are we liking for a supplier? I never did preorder one, mostly because I’m waffling on 6 MOA or circle dot.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I picked up a 365XL back in the spring with the intent of sticking a EPS Carry onto it. Who are we liking for a supplier? I never did preorder one, mostly because I’m waffling on 6 MOA or circle dot.
    Euro Optic had several in stock recently.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Same I am in between both options as well. Leaning towards the circle dot but depends on the price difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    So if y’all were to be putting a dot on a 1911/2011 would you have a preference for an eps carry/ eps or a 509T? It would go on a pistol that gets some AIWB carry.
    Currently have a 507C with the chevron reticle on my C2. I would like to get a look at the EPS as a possibility.

Anyone have input on how the eps conceals compared to 507/407k?

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Anyone have input on how the eps conceals compared to 507/407k?
    Only have the EPS Carry, but it conceals similar to a 407/507K.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List