Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    I just had two 1911s direct milled for the EPS Carry and got them back.

Pic for reference (this is after taking a few passes at filing the front):
    Thanks for the information and the photo. Either the EPS is bigger than I envisioned or a 1911 is smaller, but that may lead me to trying something different.

Is battery tray screw size and good replacement options mentioned in these almost 900 posts?

The battery tray screw has fallen out of my EPS Carry. It is a different size than the one used on the 509T of which I have an extra.

Anyone have a recommendation for a replacement? Are the Phillips heads some places are selling a good option?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Is battery tray screw size and good replacement options mentioned in these almost 900 posts?

The battery tray screw has fallen out of my EPS Carry. It is a different size than the one used on the 509T of which I have an extra.

Anyone have a recommendation for a replacement? Are the Phillips heads some places are selling a good option?

My recollection from this and/or other threads, is that Holosun is good about sending out replacements.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I bought a few here:
    https://tacrig.com/product/holosun-e...ry-tray-screw/

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My recollection from this and/or other threads, is that Holosun is good about sending out replacements.
    Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    I assume Holosun will send me one. But it might be nice to have a couple extra on hand just in case.

I believe this is the spec, but have not verified.

M2.5x0.45x5mm or 6mm
    https://www.mcmaster.com/91698A240/
    https://www.mcmaster.com/product/91294A012
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

One of my slides either came back from Impact without the tray screw in it or I lost it at some point before suddenly noticing its absence days later. I ordered a set of spares from Tacrig, so now I’ll be set once Impact tells me what the spec is for the mounting screws so I can grab some of those too.

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    Thanks for the tip-just ordered two and they gave me free shipping. Can't remember the last time I spent so little!

Anyone care to recommend a MOS plate to mount an EPS/EPS Carry on a Glock 26/19?

I like the Forward Control Designs plates for MOS, but they don't support Holosun.

This one looks like it will work but haven't used CH...
    https://chpws.com/product/v4-mil-leo...-mos-preorder/

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

-Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Anyone care to recommend a MOS plate to mount an EPS/EPS Carry on a Glock 26/19?

I like the Forward Control Designs plates for MOS, but they don't support Holosun.

This one looks like it will work but haven't used CH...
    https://chpws.com/product/v4-mil-leo...-mos-preorder/

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

-Rainman
    I've seen some hit and miss commentary about C&H. But I've had great service from them including 2 slide millings and one of their MOS plates. I'd recommend it for sure.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

User Tag List