Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    All the EPS model user manual downloads are now on their website, under SUPPORT then Product support. But currently the download links seem dead.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrF...wT_bRxoESRwlw-
    Well that's halfway there lol.

Our two EPS Carry units are lost somewhere in the local post office. Hope they turn up.

Looks at display sizes, I am hoping the full size EPS becomes a better 509T and my default closed emitter.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Now that they are in peoples’ hands, is the deck height off from the 407k/507k that the screws are different lengths? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

I'm still not seeing the pdf of the User Manual on the Holosun Web site posted yet, and I'd like to confirm the controls in order to make a QRC for the EPS/EPS Carry...thanks!
    Got these knocked out and posted yesterday. I went ahead and relied on the posted web description/specs for the sights. Ended up combining EPS and EPS Carry onto one QRC, but did six, for both colors, and all three reticle sku's (2 MOA, 6 MOA, Multi). When the user manuals show up, I'll double check and make any updates, but hopefully these are gtg as is.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1377171

Interestingly, according to the Brownell's description when I ordered, the single reticle versions of the EPS Carry do not have solar. The multi-reticle ones are the only versions with solar. Not sure if this applies to the full-size EPS.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Interestingly, according to the Brownell's description when I ordered, the single reticle versions of the EPS Carry do not have solar. The multi-reticle ones are the only versions with solar. Not sure if this applies to the full-size EPS.
    I just looked at the Holosun web site and for example the Green 2 MOA is pictured with what appears to be a solar array, so I dunno. Could be, though. Definitely confusing. Now I really want to see those user manuals.

Name:  capture.jpg
Views: 1036
Size:  16.5 KB

I pre-ordered the EPS Carry Green 2 MOA Only from Eurooptic last month. No ETA. Will update as soon as I receive.

I just looked at the Holosun web site and for example the Green 2 MOA is pictured with what appears to be a solar array, so I dunno. Could be, though. Definitely confusing. Now I really want to see those user manuals.

Other key features include Solar Failsafe™(EPS-MRS model only) , up to 50,000 hours of battery life, and our Shake Awake™ Sensor. The EPS Carry will include an adapter plate for pistols with higher indexing lugs like the Hellcat®, Glock® 43/48 MOS®, etc. as well as one CR1620 lithium battery.

Also interesting that it may include a shim for MOS figment, cutting into C&H.

Source: https://www.brownells.com/optics-mou...rod146602.aspx
    Last edited by DpdG; 07-28-2022 at 03:20 PM.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Do these fit the same footprint as the 507k?

We have a sample at work for a few days. The “EPS carry green 2 MOA” did NOT have solar.

Add edit: @23JAZ , there was a plate necessary for the G48.

User Tag List