Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

I got my first handful of EPS and EPS Carry optics (I'm a home-based FFL) in this week. I echo what others have said about the clarity of the glass. My serial numbers are all very low, mostly less than 1000. Note that the serial numbers are for each specific model and dot size, for example EPS-RD #20000XXX where the "2" is the dot size. I was able to get a variety of SKUs from the distributor (Davidson's in this case), but they were all gone within hours.

If anyone sees any of the EPS Carry MRS available please let me know. I saw one at BattleHawk Armory for a completely stupid price. By the time you add shipping and tax it would be around $525. For that price it's a no go. I see a lot of places that have it listed at $399 with free shipping but no one has them in stock.

I plan on ordering one direct from holosun via their Law enforcement program. I was told the EPS and EPS carry are two months plus back ordered

I found an EPS 2moa Green in a local shop today. It was lame seeing one right there in front of me, wrong color.

I asked Eurooptic today when they expected mine to go out... the said 3 to 4 months. That can't be right?!?
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkguitarist View Post
    I found an EPS 2moa Green in a local shop today. It was lame seeing one right there in front of me, wrong color.

I asked Eurooptic today when they expected mine to go out... the said 3 to 4 months. That can't be right?!?
    I'm sure that's accurate. They've been coming in slow and I'm sure there's a lot of backorders.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I'm sure that's accurate. They've been coming in slow and I'm sure there's a lot of backorders.
    Yeah, the more I look around that sounds right too. You know, it's not like a NEED it. Just excited to get a new carry gun put together and didn't picture it taking months to get the optic. I have 4 other optic guns... just being spoiled/impatient.

See the Koll guitar in my avatar? I waited 4.5 years for that...
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Just scored an EPS 6MOA red off Brownells for $317 after tax and shipping. Still some left for those interested.

I found an EPS Carry in Red with the MRS reticle in stock. It was on a site that I never heard of before but after researching I decided to roll the dice and placed an order.

I got a shipping notification already so it should be here any day now. The price was the same as the best I could find listed anywhere for the specific optic I wanted...$399 and free shipping. The only downside was it was in state so I paid $33 in taxes on top of the price. I figured $33 is not a big deal in the long run, especially since I avoided long wait times up to several months. Potentially a several month wait vs $33? Easy choice.

I am hoping that I don't get screwed, but so far everything seems legit. I will remain guarded about it though until I get it in my hands in a few more days.

Site Supporter
    Would a EPS fit on a p365/43x/48 etc? I understand it would much wider but I figured would be a good enclosed gamer optic for a p365xl/macro build. Am I loosing it?

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    Would a EPS fit on a p365/43x/48 etc? I understand it would much wider but I figured would be a good enclosed gamer optic for a p365xl/macro build. Am I loosing it?
    I can comment on this.

It’s not a good gamer optic because still short height window.

Name:  C41FB729-A0E4-46C9-B75E-2C084C64F47B.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  35.4 KB

User Tag List