Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    No the RMR footprint us different. A 407C or 507C uses an RMR footprint, the 407K/507K/EPS use a modified Shield RMSC footprint.
    Thank you. Looks like I need an rmr or pickup a dpp plate

My 3 or 4 month old EPS Carry on my CR920 crapped out today. I was at the range and tried to dim it down and the buttons weren't responding. I took the battery out (almost new Renata) and put it back in and it worked again. A little while ago I tried to adjust brightness again and it wouldn't change. I held down the + button for about 5 seconds and it turned off and won't come back on. Back to the mothership, I guess. I think I'd rather have a green MRS anyway...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    My 3 or 4 month old EPS Carry on my CR920 crapped out today. I was at the range and tried to dim it down and the buttons weren't responding. I took the battery out (almost new Renata) and put it back in and it worked again. A little while ago I tried to adjust brightness again and it wouldn't change. I held down the + button for about 5 seconds and it turned off and won't come back on. Back to the mothership, I guess. I think I'd rather have a green MRS anyway...
    Did you try it with a new/different battery? How new is almost new?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Did you try it with a new/different battery? How new is almost new?
    Battery was installed 3 weeks ago, package says they're good until 2/29. I haven't tried another one yet but I will before I send it back. I've seen different oddball behaviors with low batteries before but I don't think anything like this.

Literally the same thing happened to mine last week… back to Holosun it goes… and RMR will take its place.

EPS Carry 6MOA Red quit after about 6 weeks of occasional use, on brightness setting max-minus-2. Had installed a new Duracell 1620. After a flight, found no dot. Thought perhaps I left it unlocked after last range trip. Button up a few times brought the dot back. Four days of use. After return flight, found it off and would not turn back on. Replaced with another new Duracell 1620 and will monitor.

Previously this gun had an EPS Carry 2MOA Red on it which had been running on the original battery for 6 months without issue. I just decided I preferred the 6MOA. Now I have to keep the 2MOA around as a backup.

The 6 moa on my 365 XL has been great. Hopefully I will have as good of luck with this one.
    Name:  PXL_20230914_224808467.MP.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  39.2 KBName:  PXL_20230914_224720173.MP.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  32.0 KB

I put in a new battery and it's acting the way it's supposed to. Hopefully I can get to the range again tomorrow and see if it keeps working. In the meantime, I'll be going back to my 365/507k.

The EPS carry ran without a hitch during today's range session so maybe it was just the battery. As a bonus, when I took out my 365 to shoot some plates I found that I need a new battery for that one, too.

The EPS carry ran without a hitch during today's range session so maybe it was just the battery. As a bonus, when I took out my 365 to shoot some plates I found that I need a new battery for that one, too.
    My eps have all sort of weird issues when on low battery

User Tag List