Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Site Supporter
    My google fu has become weak from lack of practice or increasing age...

Are there photos anywhere of the full size EPS with suppressor height sights?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Only have the EPS Carry, but it conceals similar to a 407/507K.
    I jsut got mine. With it was using a 1632but as long as it I'd as reliable as a 507k or 509T (my favorite) I willbe a happy man

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    I jsut got mine. With it was using a 1632but as long as it I'd as reliable as a 507k or 509T (my favorite) I willbe a happy man
    I'm sure you will be. My 407k after being soaked on the fourth of July never skipped a beat and didn't even distort when I drew it from the holster in the bathroom to make sure it was still good (damn kids and water baloons).

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I'm sure you will be. My 407k after being soaked on the fourth of July never skipped a beat and didn't even distort when I drew it from the holster in the bathroom to make sure it was still good (damn kids and water baloons).
    Love it!

I'm actually more excited about the larger EPS. When I discovered the 509t actually sat lower on my G17MOS than the 508t on my carry G19MOS, I was tempted to get another 509. I really like having lower iron sights. With the EPS I think I could actually rock Defoor sights on my carry G19. Anyone have any insight when the larger EPS will arrive on the market? The SCS doesn't appeal to me, I like red emitters and I want the battery change option and manual adjustment.

User Tag List