Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    I currently have a RMR w/Ameriglo GL-491 sights on my G26...
    https://ameriglo.com/products/details/gl-491

Do you think that the .365 front / .451 rear sights would be too tall and occupy too much of the EPS Carry window?

-Rainman
    They would be grotesquely large! You want a .200 or .220 front with the EPS on a MOS.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    They would be grotesquely large! You want a .200 or .220 front with the EPS on a MOS.
    Thanks for the prompt response sir.

-Rainman

JHC recommended the Ameriglo GL-5353 and I just received them from Midway and installed them on my 19 MOS with an EPS on a DPP plate. Heights are perfect.

Name:  IMG_6220.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  61.6 KB

Name:  IMG_6221.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  35.4 KB

JHC recommended the Ameriglo GL-5353 and I just received them from Midway and installed them on my 19 MOS with an EPS on a DPP plate. Heights are perfect.

Name:  IMG_6220.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  61.6 KB

Name:  IMG_6221.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  35.4 KB
    That’s exactly how I prefer my co-witness to look!

That looks excellent.

Those sights look like they will work with my EPS Carr/DPP plate. I believe the height at the bottom of the window should be very close; is that correct?

-Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    That looks excellent.

Those sights look like they will work with my EPS Carr/DPP plate. I believe the height at the bottom of the window should be very close; is that correct?

-Rainman
    I have an EPS full size with a DPP plate, so yes.

Just got a set off Amazon and they are (nearly) perfect. I'd like a set screw for the rear but they are ideal height.

Red face

Hi, could you recommend plate for Glock 17 MOS to install EPS, that would be reliable and the thinnest as possible? I have 4.5m/0.18inch front sights (measured from the slide to center of sight) - will it be visible or do I have to replace it? Witch my current reddot Vortex Venom sigts are not visible, just precisely on the bottom edge of it...
    Anything better then already linked DPP Titanium? Thanks.

EPS cold test-pass. Let it set out for an hour while walking the dog. Shake awake turned on, shot 1 mag of 20 for a total of 7400 rounds since mounting. I used Prematex gasket maker between the slide-plates-sight still tight and zeroed.

Name:  IMG_5595.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  79.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Does anyone know the McMaster Carr screw that replaces the EPS battery tray screw?
    I can now confirm that the following is a replacement for the EPS and EPS carry battery tray screw:

Black-Oxide 18-8 Stainless Steel Phillips Flat Head Screws, M2.5 x 0.45 mm Thread, 5 mm Long, Packs of 100
    https://www.mcmaster.com/catalog/91698A241

4mm should fit as well.

@RJ maybe add to the QR card?

@GJM
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List