Page 9 of 96 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

I can't help but ask my standard useless question... Have there been any slips as to when we might reasonably expect to be able to buy one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I can't help but ask my standard useless question... Have there been any slips as to when we might reasonably expect to be able to buy one of these?
    Internet rumor is late Q1 / early Q2. I'm likely to wait until they're out for a while to see how they shake out, but I'll be set beforehand with a K-footprint.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Internet rumor is late Q1 / early Q2. I'm likely to wait until they're out for a while to see how they shake out, but I'll be set beforehand with a K-footprint.
    I'll wager Q2 at best give our supply chain issues of late. I remember the X2 line taking forever to become readily available. Suits me just fine as I'll be looking to get a VP9SK-OR to use one of these on.

Holosun and P365 optic interface virgin here. I see people talking here about missing or modified lugs. Will the 407K fit directly on a P365X/XL with no modifications? If yes I assume the EPS Carry is very likely to do the same.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I wasn't excited about the EPS until a friend mentioned that my MR920s have the K footprint as an option. I was planning to go 509Ts on them, but if the EPS turns out to not suck then I'll probably go with the EPS and put the 509Ts on some of my other optic cut guns. My only concern is that there will be gaps in front of and behind the EPS on the slide (judging by how the 507K looks on the MR920 slide). I imagine I'll be able to design and 3D print some suitable spacers for that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Holosun and P365 optic interface virgin here. I see people talking here about missing or modified lugs. Will the 407K fit directly on a P365X/XL with no modifications? If yes I assume the EPS Carry is very likely to do the same.
    Yes. It’s the Hellcat that has issues and needs additional milling or plates.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Yes. It’s the Hellcat that has issues and needs additional milling or plates.
    And the Shield Plus 9mm and G43X/G48 MOS

Will the 407K fit directly on a P365X/XL with no modifications? If yes I assume the EPS Carry is very likely to do the same.
    Yep.

You'll need a 2mm (or 5/64) hex to remove the teeny screws holding the Sig plate on (with rear sight). The 407k goes on with the T10 screws in the Holosun box. Torque to 12-14 in lbs.

Name:  IMG_0007.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  101.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Yep.

You'll need a 2mm (or 5/64) hex to remove the teeny screws holding the Sig plate on (with rear sight). The 407k goes on with the T10 screws in the Holosun box. Torque to 12-14 in lbs.

Name:  IMG_0007.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  101.8 KB
    Thanks for confirming! I pulled the plate yesterday when I was tinkering, I was considering mounting the Swampfox Sentinel I have here but why bother? I’ll wait for the EPS Carry.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I’ll wait for the EPS Carry.
    Same here.

Although I'm in Florida, with a lot less ah temperature swing than possibly most, especially in the winter. Definitely interested in picking up an EPS at somepoint, I get the enclosed optic benefits. It is kind of a pain in the butt to clean the interior side of the glass of my 407k. I've also discovered you have to make sure there's no schmutz covering the emitter output, as well.

User Tag List