Page 19 of 96 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post
    …there was a plate necessary for the G48.
    Unless you own a Dremel…

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Unless you own a Dremel…
    I took the posts off the MOS to direct fit my 507K that’s why I was asking. So it’s a go! Thanks!!!

When I installed a 6 moa EPS Carry on my wife's Spectre Comp tonight, I needed a lot of left correction in windage to get the dot close to the iron sights. In my experience that is unusual with Holosun optics, which are usually pretty close to zero. YVK, I believe, encountered something similar with his install on a 365X slide. Neither of those pistols has a plate.

Good looking optic.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    When I installed a 6 moa EPS Carry on my wife's Spectre Comp tonight, I needed a lot of left correction in windage to get the dot close to the iron sights. In my experience that is unusual with Holosun optics, which are usually pretty close to zero. YVK, I believe, encountered something similar with his install on a 365X slide. Neither of those pistols has a plate.

Good looking optic.
    I'm accustomed to hearing you use a laser bore-sight for baseline mounting/rough zero- if a brand new pistol perhaps the irons are off?
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

I called Eurooptic today to ask if they have an ETA on the Carry 2 MOA Green, nothing from Holosun concerning when these may arrive. No rush on my part, just curious. Luckily I’m the 4th in line so should get mine from the first batch that arrives.

Anyone know the width of the EPS carry vs. EPS? I’m considering for a G26.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Anyone know the width of the EPS carry vs. EPS? I’m considering for a G26.
    I believe both EPS and E carry have the same RMSc footprint (more narrow than the RMR footprint). The difference is the display size, with the Carry being 407K size and the EPS being 507C/508T size.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I believe both EPS and E carry have the same RMSc footprint (more narrow than the RMR footprint). The difference is the display size, with the Carry being 407K size and the EPS being 507C/508T size.
    You are again wrong.

Footprint in this case refers to the hole spacing and front to back spacing… not the width.

@Clusterfrack it’s basically the difference between the RMSc versus the RMS (or RMSx or SMS) which all fit well on a G26.

Name:  85E1DA52-0F76-4736-BF66-418975970107.png
Views: 573
Size:  79.4 KB

As an aside, I currently have a G33 slide off for milling for an RMS/RMSc footprint but will have an RMSc mounted… because I don’t want taller BUIS and want the integrated rears.

Site Supporter
    Just mounted my first EPS Carry on a P365XL, I like it but was surprised by how not visible the built in rear notch was in the window.

User Tag List