Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    One G19 has an EPS MRS green. I would shoot it every now and then with the 2MOA green dot. Didn’t perform for me nearly as well as 6MOA red dot on another G19.

I’d always thought of the circle as akin to training wheels, but I thought I recalled @GJM saying at some point in the last year of so that he liked the 32MOA circle on the EPS, or maybe it was on another Holosun. Anyway, today I thought I’d try just the 32MOA green circle and compare to the 6MOA red dot. On Bill Drills (7 yds) and The Test (10 yds) my results were modestly but decidedly and consistently better with the green circle.

I figured things would fall apart at 25 yards (quick but untimed). But comparing the results of several targets for each, they didn’t. Again, modestly but decidedly and consistently better with the green circle. Weird, surprising, and a bit counterintuitive, but a data point.
    In the last month, I posted this picture of a three round group shot with my rattler at 50 yards using a Holosun 507 in circle only mode.

Name:  IMG_7506.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  45.2 KB

I don't see any difference in my groups with a circle versus a dot. I do find a dot easier to shot call with. The circle works great in low sun angles because it is not subject to splatter like a single small two moa dot.

On the 507K, which my wife runs in circle only mode on her 365 EDC, the circle eats batteries quite a bit faster than a single dot.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

The circle def eats batteries faster

I have come to prefer for anything other than slowly shooting at 25 yards or more:

Circle and dot
    Circle
    Dot (6 moa)
    Dot (2 moa)

Carry with circle and dot

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My EPS Carry dot started acting up this morning. I pulled the battery and tested it and it showed as nearly depleted. Replaced the battery and all is well. The battery tester sure pays for itself in my opinion.
    Whenever an eps carry or 507k had started acting up for me (can't adjust brightness usually) it has always been battery almost deleted and a new one has fixed it

In the last month, I posted this picture of a three round group shot with my rattler at 50 yards using a Holosun 507 in circle only mode.

I don't see any difference in my groups with a circle versus a dot. I do find a dot easier to shot call with. The circle works great in low sun angles because it is not subject to splatter like a single small two moa dot.

On the 507K, which my wife runs in circle only mode on her 365 EDC, the circle eats batteries quite a bit faster than a single dot.

Hey GJM, where is the thread with your posts where you were running a EPS on your P365, I can't find it. Are you still running the EPS on your P365 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Hey GJM, where is the thread with your posts where you were running a EPS on your P365, I can't find it. Are you still running the EPS on your P365 ?
    Still running it and it works great, although it is larger than the EPS Carry.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....s-like!-P365x-
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Thanks for that. I ordered a carry model with free shipping for my 365XL just now. I would like to order more while they have them, but they are a little pricey for a Holosun that I am not sure I am going to like. Considering the regular EPS for my Staccato C2.

I run an eps carry with circle dot for edc. I replace batteries every quarter

User Tag List