Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Banned
    You guys are insane. Go touch some grass.

I had to look this up.

Touch some grass:
    Touch grass is used on the Internet to tell someone to go outside. The phrase also implies that the person the insult is directed to spends too much time online, and they physically need to get outside and “touch some grass” to reconnect with the real world.

A hall of shame in the site supporter section would be interesting.

Most recent:

1. Tai-chi knife fighter wolf guy - Dec 2022
    2. Industry Professional Mcnegative Nancy - Jan 2023

What will February bring?

Thread related: I anticipated the initial quality concerns.. hopefully that is resolved quickly. I’ll have the opportunity to shoot a friend’s green EPS carry this weekend. I am curious to see how it sits and conceals on me in the appendix position.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...

What's the "go to" plate for an EPS to mount on a Gen5 G19 MOS? I've already got the CHPWS, just looking for something less cheesy feeling.

Advice on fasteners to use with this combination?

Thanks in advance!

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I had to look this up.

Touch some grass:
    Touch grass is used on the Internet to tell someone to go outside. The phrase also implies that the person the insult is directed to spends too much time online, and they physically need to get outside and “touch some grass” to reconnect with the real world.
    Ironically, the only people who use the term are terminally online Twitter and Reddit sweaties.

Source: I occasionally wander into that cesspool.

As for the G19 plate, psalms, I thought CHPWS was the go-to, so now I am very curious.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 01-13-2023 at 12:31 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Holosun has a full sized MOS plate available for the 407k/507k which should fit the EPS, but I can't find a photo of it online. Holosun's 509t MOS plate is steel and VERY well executed, I would hope they did a similarly good job with this plate.

Optical distortion on the EPS Carry

In anyone with an EPS Carry MRS seeing some severe optical distortion if the reticle isn’t centered in the glass? The reticle on mine turns into an origami figure compared to a 507k reticle which looks the same no matter where it is in the glass. Just checking if this is common, or an RMA issue. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    In anyone with an EPS Carry MRS seeing some severe optical distortion if the reticle isn’t centered in the glass? The reticle on mine turns into an origami figure compared to a 507k reticle which looks the same no matter where it is in the glass. Just checking if this is common, or an RMA issue. Thank you
    I’ve noticed this and it’s disqualified this sight from being carried.

I’m also concerned that this is happening to regular non MRS people but they just don’t notice the distortion because of the smaller reticle.

Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    I do not have that with the 6 MOA model. What does bug me is the typical Holosun bad glue job.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I do not have that with the 6 MOA model. What does bug me is the typical Holosun bad glue job.
    Do you not have it… or do you not notice it… that’s the real question.

That’s my concern.

User Tag List