Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Where the hell is Vortex at? These are the pistol red dots that they should be releasing?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    The screw holes on an RMR footprint are much farther forward from the rear of the sight than the 507K/RMSc footprint. Don't you think if they could have done it, they would?
    Attachment 82789
    While I see what you mean the distance of the screw holes from the rear of the optic don't matter, what matters is the distance from the front recoil bosses to the screw holes.

It is possible the overall optic length is shorter.

Until we get a photo of the underside we can't really know.

If this is just a wider optic on the 407k mount it would be absolutely silly. It would be even sillier of them to not release a version that uses the RMR mount in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Where the hell is Vortex at? These are the pistol red dots that they should be releasing?
    Well they couldn't get their originals right so not sure if they are up to the challenge of something new. Vortex are the only MRDS for pistol I have tried so far that were so failure prone I vowed to never try them again.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Well they couldn't get their originals right so not sure if they are up to the challenge of something new. Vortex are the only MRDS for pistol I have tried so far that were so failure prone I vowed to never try them again.
    Various Industry influencers have been dropping hints for years that Vortex was working on a significant upgrade to their pistol optics line.

This is one of those things that has been “coming soon “for three or four years.

I would have preferred if they instead used their 509T mount or a new mini version of that, but these do look like interesting options.

The larger one would pair great with a CZ75 or 1911.

So these should work with a 43x MOS and a thin plate from CHPWS?

If so I’ll be getting one of the smaller ones.

Name:  074A2615-B309-4EDD-95B8-98F751FAD99B.jpg
Views: 1147
Size:  42.6 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    So these should work with a 43x MOS and a thin plate from CHPWS?

If so I’ll be getting one of the smaller ones.
    Yes.

Well I sucked it up and bought a 509T for my duty gun when the ACTO P1 turned out to be a battery hog. Looks like I will have to suck it up and put a Holosun on my EDC as well.

User Tag List