Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Springfield Armory Hellion (Rebranded HS Produkt VHS2)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rat View Post
    Some thread necromancy here to highlight the new Manticore Arms buttpad (1" shorter, with the toe being 1" longer) and Lunartech extended bolt release.

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite bullpup on the citadel!
    Awesome stuff - and it does look like something straight out of Mass Effect. Amazing that Manticore Arms could make a 1in shorter buttpad. I'd need one if I ever own one of these.
    How is it as a suppressor host?

But I still think the coolest/funniest sticker I've ever seen on one of these was a reproduction sticker from the old Blockbuster Video tape cases saying 'Be Kind, Please Rewind'.
    Because it's a VHS-2!
    ... yeah I'm a nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Awesome stuff - and it does look like something straight out of Mass Effect. Amazing that Manticore Arms could make a 1in shorter buttpad. I'd need one if I ever own one of these.
    How is it as a suppressor host?

But I still think the coolest/funniest sticker I've ever seen on one of these was a reproduction sticker from the old Blockbuster Video tape cases saying 'Be Kind, Please Rewind'.
    Because it's a VHS-2!
    ... yeah I'm a nerd.
    That would be a perfect sticker for this rifle, I love it. I went with the Mass Effect one because all of the Mobile Infantry stickers I could find would be too big to fit on there.

As far as suppressed performance, no issues. With my Surefire cans it runs fine when in the unsuppressed or suppressed position on the gas block, so I just leave it on the suppressed setting all the time. A bit less recoil that way.

User Tag List