Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat Launches P365 Grip Modules

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Thoughts vs Razorback module? I really like the two Razorbacks but these look interesting.
    I never really liked the Razorback on a P365XL. The backstrap hump was pointy and didn’t feel like any traditional gun. It worked okay but I wasn’t a big fan.

The WC I think will be an improvement, but I’ll get some trigger time tomorrow on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I'm very curious about the Wilson X-Grip on a short slide P365 with a comp and dot. I was unsure about the light, and if it would be worth the cost in weight and bulk. Could you describe your experiences with that setup?
    If people are interested, I can make a separate thread or post here some video comparisons when if/when I run them.

I have a different slide with a PMM comp and this one (Armory Craft) is better for recoil mitigation. It’s heavier and the ports are angled and farther forward.

My goal is to have a gun that shoots as well as any standard G19 but has a usable manual safety.

It’s mainly for experimentation and education.

Received my XL module today. If you’re familiar with the difference between the Sig X module and the WC module for the 320 then the difference in feel will be familiar for the 365.

My measurements with digital calipers at the widest points show:

Width - 1.19” (WC) versus 1.05” (OEM) for a difference of 0.15”
    Length - 1.95” (WC) versus 1.85” (OEM) for a difference of 0.10”

With the OEM the tip of my social finger touches the base of my thumb. With the WC there is ~1/4” to ~3/8” of space. Not significant but enough better to be noticeable given the more oval feel of the WC. Will probably be Sunday at the earliest before I can put some rounds through it.

First impression is this frame will be the reason I keep my 365X.

Mine showed up yesterday. Nothing earth shattering, but it is an improvement over the factory. What I noticed was the factory grip felt very vertical. The WC seems to allow the hand to sit at more of an angle. It feels more natural to me. It is slightly wider side to side as others have noted, and this does allow my hand a more stable grip.

Plus my 365 matches my carry.. Now I just need to get a straight trigger in it.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Came home from a road trip last night to find mine waiting for me. Maybe I'm a tool, but how the actual fuck to you "install the supplied magazine catch, spring, and lock?"

I've been like a monkey f***ing a football all morning with this thing...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Came home from a road trip last night to find mine waiting for me. Maybe I'm a tool, but how the actual fuck to you "install the supplied magazine catch, spring, and lock?"

I've been like a monkey f***ing a football all morning with this thing...
    Easy enough, take a look at Wilson's site, there's a video.
    Basically, put the spring in the button slot, insert in module
    then insert the lock tab from other side

I’m a little surprised they didn’t preinstall it, the WCP320 modules all have them installed.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Now, if we can just get Wilson to offer a slightly larger manual safety we’d be cooking with gas.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    My XL module was delivered yesterday.
    In my opinion, it's a big improvement over the stock Sig module.
    I've been running a Razorback and like it, we'll see how the WC works out.
    The Razorback is a modified Sig module and due to the hump is a little longer front to back,
    the WC is wider side to side with texture that seems to provide better traction,
    I'm sure in part due to the aggressive front and back strap's, which I much prefer.
    I seem to wind up with about the same amount of support hand space, but different.
    The WC seems to fill the hand better with the palm swell and for me indexes a little higher.
    I shoot the Razorback measurably better than the stock module, time will tell on the Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m a little surprised they didn’t preinstall it, the WCP320 modules all have them installed.
    used to, I got three 320's from that big holiday sale that all arrived the first week of the month and none were pre-installed....

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Now, if we can just get Wilson to offer a slightly larger manual safety we’d be cooking with gas.
    I asked on one of their posts on IG if they had any plans to release a larger manual safety. Kind of a shot in the dark but sometimes companies will respond there. Langdon tactical releasing some info in the comments of an IG post comes to mind.

No response though.

User Tag List