Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat Launches P365 Grip Modules

Wilson Combat Launches P365 Grip Modules

Hopefully this isn't a dupe. I poked around and don't see a thread about it.

Without further ado, here's the link:

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/WCP365-...rts%2001-13-22

I don't see a Wilson/SIG 365 corroboration pistol. I assume one is on the way.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

These are being discussed in the larger 365 thread.

Out of stock. Well that was fast.

Didn’t see any online comparisons with stock, just the launch video. I was going to order a Talon rubber but might get one of these for my X.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Out of stock. Well that was fast.

Didn’t see any online comparisons with stock, just the launch video. I was going to order a Talon rubber but might get one of these for my X.
    They show black with manual safety cut and tan with no manual safety presently in stock. All XL models out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    They show black with manual safety cut and tan with no manual safety presently in stock. All XL models out of stock.
    Sorry, yeah, I probably could have said "XL are out of stock", my bad.

Anyone gets one of these, can they post some comparison pictures? I'm especially interested in the grip circumference relative to OEM, and whether or not the WC grip will change the apparent trigger reach (being a Size M guy with Size M hands).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Sorry, yeah, I probably could have said "XL are out of stock", my bad.

Anyone gets one of these, can they post some comparison pictures? I'm especially interested in the grip circumference relative to OEM, and whether or not the WC grip will change the apparent trigger reach (being a Size M guy with Size M hands).
    Looking at the video on Wilson's site and the measurements posted in the description, it would appear their module is more of a handful than the Sig module, perhaps more than the Razorback, I'm anxious to compare for myself.

I back ordered an XL. For only a few bucks more than the Sig xl modules, I figured I’d give it a shot.

Site Supporter
    If this does end up increasing trigger reach and grip circumference over the stock sig module, it might be enough to get me interested in the p365. They’ve always been too slim for my hands but these grips look very promising.

It does look a little fatter.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    I back ordered an XL. For only a few bucks more than the Sig xl modules, I figured I’d give it a shot.
    They show in stock for me?

Name:  26591C7F-BCD4-4027-AED2-4A77767938A3.jpg
Views: 1117
Size:  18.0 KB

User Tag List