Views: 2823
Size:  36.0 KB

And 4 NV settings and off position

Name:  Screenshot 2022-01-11 190914.png
Views: 750
Size:  57.2 KB

About time.
    #RESIST

Where is the new RDS made? Country of origin?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

This looks like an attractive product. It wouldn't be a stretch to think these and the P2 Acro make up a large percentage of what Aimpoint sells in 2022. Hope production can make enough.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    If this matches the T2 footprint that would be great. But my #1 question is... does it have *several* usable dot brightness settings? On my current T2, the only really usable brightness settings are the top 2 or so. Everything below that is too weak, even indoors. Hoping they addressed that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Sweden.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chris17404 View Post
    If this matches the T2 footprint that would be great. But my #1 question is... does it have *several* usable dot brightness settings? On my current T2, the only really usable brightness settings are the top 2 or so. Everything below that is too weak, even indoors. Hoping they addressed that issue.
    There might be something wrong with your optic then.

The top two settings are sunburst bright and ONLY useable on a bright day and not under cover on mine, as well as all the Comp M4 and CompM5s I've used at my agency (the latter being an up-armored T-2 with a common source battery overseas). Even in south Asia when shooting outdoors under cover I had to turn it down 1 or two clicks.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Unless I'm missing something they all have been Sweden

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris17404 View Post
    I'm with TGS, something is wrong with yours. Try a different battery and if that doesn't fix it, get it serviced.

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the replies. Let me clarify. The top 2 brightness settings are nuclear bright. The 3rd is ok. But after that the brightness drops way down such that even indoors the dot doesn't stand out too much. It just seems that there should be more gradual decrease in brightness levels for the dot. Maybe I'm picky, but the red dot on my Vortex PST Gen 2 1-6x has a much better selection of brightness settings from which to choose.

User Tag List