Thread: Gen 3 G19 FDE

Gen 3 G19 FDE

I was a little iffy on getting this gun, but it was a trade I could not pass up....NIB FDE G19 w/night sights & 3 mags for my Shield I paid $330 for. Apparently though, for now, this G19 runs like the Glock 9's of old! Ejection was between 3 & 4 O'clock & very strong. The date on the fired shell casing in the box is 8-7-2012.

Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    I was a little iffy on getting this gun, but it was a trade I could not pass up....NIB FDE G19 w/night sights & 3 mags for my Shield I paid $330 for. Apparently though, for now, this G19 runs like the Glock 9's of old! Ejection was between 3 & 4 O'clock & very strong. The date on the fired shell casing in the box is 8-7-2012.
    Great to hear. My son's each have FDE G19s that have been solid. Good trade.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Great to hear. My son's each have FDE G19s that have been solid. Good trade.
    Haha! Just realized this is in the romper room...Ooops!

Haha! Just realized this is in the romper room...Ooops!
    All taken care of.
    #RESIST

I just purchased both of the pistols you spoke of in your original post at gun shows in back to back weekends. You obviously have exquisite taste.
    Chris T Abernathy
    Business Development Manager
    XS Sight Systems, Inc. | XSSights.com
    F2SConsulting.com | FB@ Facebook.com/F2SConsultingLLC

I have an illogical desire for a fde 17. I have a gssf coupon that I could go out and buy a standard 17 with at any time... But I want that Brown frame for no good reason.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I really want to buy a G20 and duracoat the frame coyote brown. Dino hunting pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I really want to buy a G20 and duracoat the frame coyote brown. Dino hunting pistol.
    or go with an FDE G20
    "Bones Heal, Chicks Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

User Tag List