Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LTT 92 Centurion - VZ vs LOK grip

Thank you everyone who contributed to this thread.

I ordered LOK's Veloce, and might order a set of their full checkered as well.

Will circle back once I receive them.

Veloce on the right full checkered on the left. I like to keep things generally consistent between carry and comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A57460
    CTC lasers : Pistols = ABS : automobiles

A thought. G10 is very easy to modify w/ sand paper. If a grip is too coarse against the skin it won't take much to smooth out the pointy bumps on the surface. After sanding it may look a little foggy or milky so wipe it w/ a bit of oil on a rag. That will bring the color right back and then wipe it some w/ a clean rag to absorb the oil. This is for a different purpose but shows how much you can do w/ G10.
    20190725_091420 by craig stuard, on Flickr

a quick update on this...

received and have been using LOK Veloce for several weeks now. They definitely feel sharp to grab onto, but they also work really well in a wide range of temperature conditions.

Case in point, went to shoot some drills in 21-degree weather today and the gun felt glued into my hands, even after I picked up some snow just to make my hands cold AND wet. Really impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    A thought. G10 is very easy to modify w/ sand paper. If a grip is too coarse against the skin it won't take much to smooth out the pointy bumps on the surface. After sanding it may look a little foggy or milky so wipe it w/ a bit of oil on a rag. That will bring the color right back and then wipe it some w/ a clean rag to absorb the oil. This is for a different purpose but shows how much you can do w/ G10.
    20190725_091420 by craig stuard, on Flickr
    I know I missed it when you originally posted it, and I apologize for my tardiness in asking this, but are those factory grips or did you modify some?

Second, that pistol is awesome, care for share the specs on it?

here is how it looks now...

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 1.52.06 PM.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  73.2 KB

Jared, my pistol is an M9A1 that I put an SS barrel and Vertec slide on. Kind of a silly waste of money but my first new B92 was an EliteII and my wife's first B92 was another EliteII so I am a sucker for the SS pieces on black frame. The grips are their Super Aggressive from Stoner CNC.
    https://www.stonercnc.com/beretta-pt92-super-aggressive
    I sanded out the channel to the mag release button and also thinned down the area above and to the rear of the top screw so I have somewhat of a ledge for my thumb to rest on. You can see the mag release channel a little better from this angle.
    20181029_074524 by craig stuard, on Flickr
    This is a more recent picture where you can see the NP3 coated parts the gun has now from LTT.
    https://langdontactical.com/trigger-...-96-m9-series/
    This is my idpa pistol and those parts plus a few others give me a 5# DA trigger pull and <3# SA pull.

User Tag List