Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTT 92 Centurion - VZ vs LOK grip

LTT 92 Centurion - VZ vs LOK grip

Was hoping to hear some feedback from folks who have used either one or both of these.

Relative to the LTT grip, I'd like a little more space for my support hand (large hands - I wear an XL glove); and more traction at the top than what the LTT provides, while being tolerable AIWB:

Option 1: VZ's non-Palm Swell Recon GEN2
    Option 2: the palm swell version of the same Recon GEN2
    Option 3: LOK's Veloce grip.

Thanks in advance for all the feedback.

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 9.35.54 AM.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  32.7 KB

Only used the veloce on a full size. they are about the same size as the factory 92s. I have large hands and they fit pretty well, a hint higger would be perfect

Some people find them too aggresive for carry, I have not found that to be true for me. Ymmv

I have the LOK Veloce and LOK Full Checkered for my 92. The Veloce are extremely aggressive and are not viable for AIWB against bare skin imo. The checkered are my favorite; a little aggressive for AIWB but doable. I wish LTT offered their VZ grips with a palm swell.

I really like the LOK as well over the VZs for the 92. I use veloce for comp and full checkered for carry. The veloce are a bit too aggressive for me to carry all day on bare skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A57460
    CTC lasers : Pistols = ABS : automobiles

I've got XL hands and got rid of the thin VZs quickly. My first choice are VZ palm swell, followed by the thicker VZs.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I believe the VZ palm swells are the same profile as the LTT grips. Believe I heard that VZ makes the LTT grips for LTT.

The regular VZs will be about factory standard (like the regular grips, not the thin ones). I used to use a set of their older “golf ball” pattern grips before the thin grips came along and became all the rage.

No experience with the LOK models.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I've got XL hands and got rid of the thin VZs quickly. My first choice are VZ palm swell, followed by the thicker VZs.
    Hambo must have posted while I was typing. I stand corrected on the VZ Palm Swell grips.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Hambo must have posted while I was typing. I stand corrected on the VZ Palm Swell grips.
    My Langdon had super thin grips, but that could have changed.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I believe the VZ palm swells are the same profile as the LTT grips. Believe I heard that VZ makes the LTT grips for LTT.

The regular VZs will be about factory standard (like the regular grips, not the thin ones). I used to use a set of their older “golf ball” pattern grips before the thin grips came along and became all the rage.

No experience with the LOK models.
    I have two LTT 92s now and both came with very thin grips that do not have palm swells.

I think you are mistaking LTT for Wilson. The VZ palm swells are the same palm swell grips that started coming on the WC Centurions.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I have two LTT 92s now and both came with very thin grips that do not have palm swells.

I think you are mistaking LTT for Wilson. The VZ palm swells are the same palm swell grips that started coming on the WC Centurions.
    I believe you’re right after reading Hambos post.

User Tag List