Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible Tyler Grip adapter alternative

Possible Tyler Grip adapter alternative

Haven't purchased from these folks but here is an aluminum alternative to a T-Grip.

Name:  wm_1037498.jpg
Views: 2663
Size:  36.6 KB

Nice!

BK offers a polymer alternative: https://bkgrips.com/

I ordered a Tyler T-grip adapter last year and it took right at the 12 or whatever weeks the website said.

But I also didn't wait 2 days and start calling asking where my grip adapter was. I'm not saying this is how one should run a business, but I've known people to take a "squeaky wheel goes to the back of the line" approach. I might order another one just to test that theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    Haven't purchased from these folks but here is an aluminum alternative to a T-Grip.

Is that a Robertson's t grip mounted on a k frame? Thought they only had them for J's. I have one on my 642 qnd it fits good.

I have ordered 3 times from Tyler. First order was 9 months, second was 6 weeks, not months and the third order is 11 months and counting.

The link doesn’t work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    The link doesn’t work for me.
    It looks like the K frame version sold out. Here is a link to their store. They still have some J frame versions. I haven't bought anything from them.

http://robertsonstradingpost.gunsamerica.com/Home.htm

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    It looks like the K frame version sold out. Here is a link to their store. They still have some J frame versions. I haven't bought anything from them.

http://robertsonstradingpost.gunsamerica.com/Home.htm
    I've bought a few orders of 10-rnd magazines from them. I end up emailing them because I have to send additional documentation because of CT laws. They're good people.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I picked up two J-frame. They fit fine on round and square butt examples. Seem well made. No complaints. Fast delivery & reasonably priced. I initially thought they were T-grips and posted that here, but they aren't. However, no complaints.

I’ve been interested in trying the magna-style stocks with T-grip. Where’s the best place to get magna-style stocks for a round-butt K-Frame. I’m not looking for any exotic wood or animal bone/horn.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Altamont may be what you are looking for. They have some, but a lot of their stuff is out of stock.

User Tag List