Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple bad pics of the Ban Tang Clinch Pic

Couple bad pics of the Ban Tang Clinch Pic

Mainly for @the Schwartz but maybe helpful for others idk. Sorry for the bad pics with Sheetrock dust everywhere.

Most in regular grip. One in reverse to show where the end of the handle sits.

Thanks.

For its rather compact size, that handle seems to be surprising 'full'.

I really like the fact that the ground edge ceases just before the tip of the blade since the ability of a knife to puncture is mainly a function of tip geometry.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

This trainer came today. Made by offensive industries. He made the vertical sheath. When I responded and said I wanted a sheath that gave me the proper CP position he said oh ok I’ll throw them both in no extra charge. Super fast too

Pic is trying to show the vertical is ambi. Tempted to send my live blade in for live versions too.
    Last edited by newyork; 01-18-2022 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    This trainer came today. Made by offensive industries. He made the vertical sheath. When I responded and said I wanted a sheath that gave me the proper CP position he said oh ok I’ll throw them both in no extra charge. Super fast too

Pic is trying to show the vertical is ambi. Tempted to send my live blade in for live versions too.
    The first two pics didn't get uploaded. I am very interested in seeing the sheathes.

Let me know if they work now

Working!

@newyork

Tactical butterknife!

I was thinking if could open oysters lol

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post

Just sent them a message on IG, curious what the lead time was for the sheaths?

User Tag List