Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tactical Wire

The Tactical Wire

It occurred to me as I read The Tactical Wire this morning - that some folks here maybe unaware of this gem among the chaff. This is a twice weekly email blast with industry news, announcements, and a sometimes long, sometimes short, Feature.

Multiple times, P-F has been mentioned in The Tactical Wire by Rich Grassi (author of today's piece); who clearly is lurking here and I appreciate that (thanks Rich!). Today's piece is a discussion between Grassi and @Mas and it's a nice, short, but interesting discussion. I have been a subscriber for many years and found many wonderful bits of information in Feature articles. It's worth more than the price you pay to get it.

https://www.thetacticalwire.com/

Subscribed, thanks!

Subbed; thanks.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Subscribed. I’ll give ‘em a shot

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    It occurred to me as I read The Tactical Wire this morning - that some folks here maybe unaware of this gem among the chaff. This is a twice weekly email blast with industry news, announcements, and a sometimes long, sometimes short, Feature.

Multiple times, P-F has been mentioned in The Tactical Wire by Rich Grassi (author of today's piece); who clearly is lurking here and I appreciate that (thanks Rich!). Today's piece is a discussion between Grassi and @Mas and it's a nice, short, but interesting discussion. I have been a subscriber for many years and found many wonderful bits of information in Feature articles. It's worth more than the price you pay to get it.

https://www.thetacticalwire.com/

About 90% of the reason I am subscribed to that and continue to read it is for Grassi's articles.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Rich Grassi has always been a voice of reason, knowledge, and experience. Don't forget that the Wire also includes the excellent writings of Greg Moats, Tiger McKee, and P-F's own Chuck Haggard. Jim, who runs the place, is as well-connected an Industry Insider as you're likely to find anywhere. I've subscribed to the Wire from the beginning. Lotsa good stuff there.

Subscribed.

And our very own Wayne Dobbs was recognized as an "Industry Luminary" several months ago by that very publication.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    Rich Grassi has always been a voice of reason, knowledge, and experience. Don't forget that the Wire also includes the excellent writings of Greg Moats, Tiger McKee, and P-F's own Chuck Haggard. Jim, who runs the place, is as well-connected an Industry Insider as you're likely to find anywhere. I've subscribed to the Wire from the beginning. Lotsa good stuff there.
    I think it was Grant Cunningham who turned me onto it about a dozen years ago. And it really is an informative semiweekly piece.

I enjoy most of the pieces written. Probably because I'm alt schule and still prefer to consume my media in written, over Youtube or Podcast form. But also because there are plenty of revolver related articles and I can appreciate that.

Anyways, it sort of occurred to me today, despite seeing Pistol-Forum mentioned a few times in various pieces, that folks around here might not be clued in about it!

Been getting it in my inbox for a couple of years or so now.
    Good info, and I see new products that haven't popped up on my radar.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List