Thread: Insurance for Force On Force Training?

Insurance for Force On Force Training?

Greetings,

A friend and I are in the very early planning stages of looking at setting up Force On Force training. I'm starting with insurance.

My interpretation of Lockton's policy (as well as OIG Corporation) is that they do not cover Force On Force training.

One of the August members/supporters here, also an acquaintance and mentor, turned me on to Firearms Trainers Association.

In the interest of most complete research are there others that you'd recommend?

Thanks and happy shooting, Jerry
    "Draw fast, shoot well," Mike W.

When I looked into it a while back, I couldn’t find anyone who would insure if you were using simunitions, since it uses an actual firearm. Airsoft was different.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

IIRC, about eight years ago Simmunitions actually started selling stuff to trainers who had taken their courses. You might try contacting them and seeing if they have any suggestions.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Chiarello and Co have insured for Sim for years.

Thanks for all the input thus far. I know 3 training companies outside a 5 hour driving radius offering civilian FoF so I was certain there was a company or more out there insuring.

Thanks a bunch, Jerry
    "Draw fast, shoot well," Mike W.

User Tag List