Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT 2022

I am not going this year. This is the first year I’ve missed except for the years I was OCONUS since 2003.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see a Colt branded CZ P07
    I'd also like the above, but with a Single Action Only option
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    I'm not sure if you are asking for real or sarcastically but they are selling tickets and there is in person live show display. The largest ever for the show in square footage. Obviously Sig pulled out but I haven't heard of mass cancellations by other manufacturers or attendees.

Vortex isn't going.

Be nice if Springfield was selling their Saint Edge Evac pistols.
    https://www.personaldefenseworld.com...ac-first-look/

A close second would be the Saint Edge PDW, especially if it were available in .300 BLK.
    https://www.personaldefenseworld.com...dw-first-look/

Duces
    Last edited by Duces Tecum; 01-02-2022 at 09:23 PM.

Someone good & serious (LTT, Wilson, Apex) introducing their version of the SCD would be super awesome.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    An auto-loading 12 Gauge whippet, in non-NFA “Other” configuration, from Benelli, would get my attention.

Otherwise, everything I seem to want is already being “manufactured,” but not actually finding its way into any of the delivery pipelines.
    This. I just want primers and for either Remington or Speer to do a run of their .357 Golden Saber or Gold Dot Short Barrel loads. I have to vet the new 640 Pro and my stash will be skinny after that.

I am gonna #JOMO everything else.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

I'm hoping for new laser rangefinding binoculars from either Vortex, Leupold or SigSauer.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Someone good & serious (LTT, Wilson, Apex) introducing their version of the SCD would be super awesome.
    That would be great news.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

For Real Hopes from Colt:

DLC Coated New Python - would be super awesome if it also came with a shorter barrel (3" Python is one of my grail guns). I'll settle for a 4" DLC coated gun or a 3" stainless gun that I can send out to be DLC'ed.

I also dream of a 3" Night Cobra - but I think that's really a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    For Real Hopes from Colt:

DLC Coated New Python - would be super awesome if it also came with a shorter barrel (3" Python is one of my grail guns). I'll settle for a 4" DLC coated gun or a 3" stainless gun that I can send out to be DLC'ed.

I also dream of a 3" Night Cobra - but I think that's really a dream.
    Dreams do come true, I had missed that this was announced two days ago...or leaked two days ago:

https://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/...P3WTS&zipcode=

Name:  PYTHON-SP3WTS_lp.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  22.6 KB

User Tag List