Thread: Sucuri firewall issue again

Sucuri firewall issue again

Failed to reach this forum this morning. Time was about 0800 UTC. Same thing as usually, Sucuri firewall error message. Seems to be a pretty common occurrence at around 0700-0800 UTC (mind you, it has been a while since I last tried accessing P-F at this time period, since it has so often resulted in the same result before).

Thought I'd report it in case folks think the issue has been fixed. Not a big deal for me, I did manage to find some actual work to occupy my time.
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

Site Supporter
    I'm afraid this is my fault. Yesterday morning I realized that I hadn't had any problems with this website for several weeks. No errors, no slow roll loading pages. I started to post up a positive comment about it, then suddenly realized that teasing karma would be a terrible idea, so, I didn't post about it.

Apparently karma can read minds.

Very sorry.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Taking a look at this.
    #RESIST

Just happened to me, 0820. Running the latest Firefox on an iPhone, tried to quote a post and add an attachment if that gives any clues.

EDIT: tried to add a screenshot of the error but Skynet the system won’t let me.

EDIT 2: if image doesn’t show, this should be the direct link: https://flic.kr/p/2mVdTiY
    Last edited by awp_101; 01-04-2022 at 10:09 AM.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Just happened to me, 0820. Running the latest Firefox on an iPhone, tried to quote a post and add an attachment if that gives any clues.

EDIT: tried to add a screenshot of the error but Skynet the system won’t let me.
    If you keep complaining about it you are going to have some visitors. They won't be there to fix your cable either.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I outwitted Skynet!

Name:  8C116CC0-42E0-4582-8D73-96263826210A.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  24.1 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List