Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Wilson and Ken Hackathon's Crystal Ball Predictions

Didn't add anything

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    It really just now seems like an old guy yelling at everyone about how stupid they are.
    Either that or intentionally trolling for rage clicks from people who know better and fudd clicks from fudds.

I think either way Wilson combat they want to consider whether they want to be associated with this kind of thing in the long-term. The boomers won’t be around / spending money forever.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Either that or intentionally trolling for rage clicks from people who know better and fudd clicks from fudds.

I think either way Wilson combat they want to consider whether they want to be associated with this kind of thing in the long-term. The boomers won’t be around / spending money forever.
    I know it's turned me away from wilson. I don't care about someone's past conduct, I care about the type of person they are now. It comes off elitist and I could really care less to spend money at wilson based on that

Site Supporter

Wilson is kind of tying themselves with an older way of seeing things, aren't they? Not very future forward of them from that perspective.

+1 to all the above.

I unsubscribed from the WC Channel on YT. I respect the heck out of Ken's contributions, but he is becoming irrelevant.

Probably. I don't spend much time watching firearms material on Instagram or Youtube specifically for that reason. I can't get past the "You're doing it wrong", " Aiming is useless", that sort of clickbait bullshit.

There are exceptions. Here are two IMO excellent example of how to post content:

PFC
    https://www.youtube.com/@pfctraining

Max Michel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMn...J29TDv2-_wnQmg
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter

I get the feeling that they hired a marketing firm that’s doing way more harm than good in the long run, and they don’t have the social media savvy to realize what they’re being sold.

Or Bill Wilson went full geezer nihilist and decided that what happens to Wilson combat after he dies isn’t his problem.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Oddly enough Wilson sells what appear to be decent optic-equipped guns and very meh-looking (but still there) AIWB holsters, so it's odd to see this content along side that. That can likely be chalked up to a company selling what people will buy.

Also, he may not be as well known as Ken, but Mike Seeklander does have some AIWB-specific content on Wilson's YouTube channel and is seen using AIWB carry in other content.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    Oddly enough Wilson sells what appear to be decent optic-equipped guns and very meh-looking (but still there) AIWB holsters, so it's odd to see this content along side that. That can likely be chalked up to a company selling what people will buy.

Also, he may not be as well known as Ken, but Mike Seeklander does have some AIWB-specific content on Wilson's YouTube channel and is seen using AIWB carry in other content.
    I’d put Seeklander at least on a par with Hackathorne in influence as a trainer.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I’d put Seeklander at least on a par with Hackathorne in influence as a trainer.
    You may well be right. I was thinking that at least in Wilson Combat's specific audience, maybe not, but I've been around for a short enough time that I could be completely off base.

User Tag List