Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New S&W CSX

Am I going crazy? Did 2022 bring a merger of P-F and Smith-Wesson Forum?

---

Anyways, Shield Plus owners - any significant magazine related issues with the guns? Given the described capacities (10 and 12 rounds) I'd be willing to bet money the CSX is using Shield Plus mags. Also, the longer I've stared at the gun, particularly shape of the trigger guard and dustcover - I can see it potentially using Shield Plus holsters. I kept thinking about the 4" Shield Plus Performance Center gun, as opposed to a standard Shield Plus.

Name:  25D75D1D-CA34-4800-A22E-6EA5AAAD1A9F.jpg
Views: 1315
Size:  68.0 KB

Name:  BAF60660-1951-4773-9A08-D2E8E0CA2259.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  31.3 KB

Site Supporter
    And since we're obsessing over new carry guns that aren't out yet...

Anyone hear anything else about that HK we saw the patent for?

This morning's emails has an ad from a local place announcing they're taking pre-orders with an expected 7-10 day wait before delivery. Best of all, the email has a good pic including the magazines.

Name:  image-full-13791-3a24687d43818d15ab60266c161fe944.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  29.8 KB

The safety and bigger mags might be the only things that it looks like it might do better than my MS Shield 1.0. Having been down the 938 road years ago, I prefer the Shield but I'll freely admit I knew even less back then about good small pistols than I do now.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    There’s a few video reviews up on YouTube about it already. Just search it. Field strip, another shooting…

It’s smaller than I expected. Looks a lot like a 938–except in terms of capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    As I've stated elsewhere, I'm still waiting for HK to put a pic rail on the USP line.

While I may not be the target market for this particular pistol, that won't stop them from selling.

I hope it's just the right gun for someone in need.
    You may as well buy the aluminum adapter and the get a holster to fit that. As you know, HK made it perfect the first go around and changes will not be made.

New S&W CSX

That new pic has me as intrigued as the first one.

The beaver tail doesn’t appear to be integral to the frame. Wondering why that is and how robust it’ll be. And if options will be offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post

The beaver tail doesn’t appear to be integral to the frame. Wondering why that is and how robust it’ll be. And if options will be offered.

Hmm. Yeah, I see what you mean.

Vances’s in central Ohio is showing them in stock per their Facebook page if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post

Could be part of the "grip zone"?

User Tag List