Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you know how to defend yourself against a striker fired weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    And that bang could occur with the muzzle still on you.
    It's not the bang that bothers me, it's the HST through the ventricles. That's what I thought we were going to witness when the video started.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You can get him to make you a personalized video on Cameo …

https://www.cameo.com/detroit_dust

He’s under “D.U.S.T. Commander Brown”
    If I am paying for Cameo, I am spending my money on actor/addict Tom Sizemore. Be sure to check out the second video: https://www.cameo.com/tom.sizemore. He's been great in some movies like True Romance and Black Hawk Down, and not si great in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Commander Brown (D.U.S.T.) = Master Ken (Ameri-Do-Te). Separated at birth. Vest. 'Stache. Truth.

We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    Master Ken has given a good argument for the new 30 Super Carry or a Federal 327 Mag revolver. Even though he moves his head, the blast will blow his eyeball out into a mass of hanging goo. Then he will probably release the gun and be drilled with follow up shots.

BTW, I see Federal has introduced a new 327 Mag HST load. Will I ever see it in a store? Who is to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Master Ken has given a good argument for the new 30 Super Carry or a Federal 327 Mag revolver. Even though he moves his head, the blast will blow his eyeball out into a mass of hanging goo. Then he will probably release the gun and be drilled with follow up shots...
    That would be Commander Brown.

Master Ken would re-stomp the groin.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List