Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: A Project for the HK P30 Admirers

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    Yup, that was the lesson learned from that one. Every time I see one in a display case I need to remind myself that it just does not work for me, because it's perfect otherwise and I still want one. Sigh. The P30 fixes all of those issues but the grip is just that tiny bit long compared to the 2k...it works better for me though, so that's the one I use these days if I'm grabbing a DA/SA gun.
    Amazing how for one person a P30 is too long, and another a P2000 is too short; I sold my P2000 because I would frequently get mag insertion bites.
    All I can say is, it's glorious we have so many choices. Truly 1st world gun problems.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

The picture from Lazy Wolf is an L&M cut, you can tell because the plate holds both the rear iron and the rds, while Wright retains the rear sight dovetail

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    The picture from Lazy Wolf is an L&M cut, you can tell because the plate holds both the rear iron and the rds, while Wright retains the rear sight dovetail
    The new Wright Armory i-DOT system has the rear irons on the plate, too.

That being said, the geometry of the plate itself suggests that it is L&M and not Wright Armory, based off of what the Wright Armory RMR i-DOT plate looks like and what the L&M ACRO plates I have look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    The new Wright Armory i-DOT system has the rear irons on the plate, too.

That being said, the geometry of the plate itself suggests that it is L&M and not Wright Armory, based off of what the Wright Armory RMR i-DOT plate looks like and what the L&M ACRO plates I have look like.
    My bad! I had them confused with Ashbury Precision which retains the rear sight dovetail

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    My bad! I had them confused with Ashbury Precision which retains the rear sight dovetail
    To be fair, I believe the original Wright cut had a slide mounted dovetail instead of a plate mounted dovetail. The i-dot that Default mentioned is brand new and just got dropped on The 'grams a few days ago. I'm not sure if there are any out in the wild yet.
    David S.

I've been on talking myself out of picking up a P2000SK for several weeks because there didn't appear to be an easy way to mount a red dot. I pulled the trigger as soon as I saw this thread. I was early in the process of jumping into the CZ P10S as my dot life gun, but I really want hammer fired instead of striker. As soon as my SK gets in it's going into Wright, with more to follow.

@Sero Sed Serio I support, and highly encourage the addition of an Sk and a dot.

Mainly I want pictures, lots of pictures.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    @Sero Sed Serio I support, and highly encourage the addition of an Sk and a dot.

Mainly I want pictures, lots of pictures.
    I’ll second that. I’m excited to see some of the Wright Armory work start showing up on the P2000/P30sk. Maybe with the updated followers they will also get flush fit 12-round mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    I've been on talking myself out of picking up a P2000SK for several weeks because there didn't appear to be an easy way to mount a red dot. I pulled the trigger as soon as I saw this thread. I was early in the process of jumping into the CZ P10S as my dot life gun, but I really want hammer fired instead of striker. As soon as my SK gets in it's going into Wright, with more to follow.
    Better buy two pistols if one is going out to Wright's. My P30 has been there for three months and the "Repair Update" has not been touched. I'm getting to the point where I figure the damn gun shoot itself for all the time and money I've got in this project. If I get reincarnated, I hope I come back as a guy who loves Glocks!😁

http://instagram.com/p/CY2Wu1Fr8JL/

Another company doing hk dot work. I don't know anything about them but happened by them while browsing ig and wanted to share.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

User Tag List