Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: A Project for the HK P30 Admirers

I'm in a good mood and love this project so I'm sharing Wright Armory's photo dump form their IG story for all to salivate over. You're welcome

"...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

I look forward to seeing these in person. I was hoping they could get the cross bolt pattern (closed emitter) to sit lower than the open emitter optics.
    David S.

Thanks for posting the IG pics. I am anxious to get mine back.

Dropped my new P2000SK off at Wright for i-DOT milling/plate for a 509T. They showed me the shop P30 with an Acro plate sans optic. The plate's mounting screws had an interesting footprint: three on the right evenly spaced along the length of the plate, and one on the left towards the back (I think I have that in the correct order?). Assuming the three screws are to compensate for shorter screws to avoid breaching the void on the 9mm slide. Overall the plate looked pretty well machined, and was pretty low profile.

They told me 8-10 weeks for turnaround. I'll keep the Collective updated, and will probably be dropping off a full-size P2000 (it feels a little wrong calling a P2000 "full size") between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    I look forward to seeing these in person. I was hoping they could get the cross bolt pattern (closed emitter) to sit lower than the open emitter optics.
    I agree. I'm thinking about changing mine from 509t to RMR instead and may just do another gun with an ACRO down the line once normal people can get their hands on the P-2.

How much to the plates cost?
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    How much to the plates cost?
    The initial cut, install, and sights is $450. I’m not sure what the cost for an extra or replacement plate would be, but they did mention they plan to sell them with the rear sight installed so people don’t have to swap that on their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m a big fan of the P30 and have quite a few of them. Thanks for the detailed post and pictures. Congrats.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell -

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!!!!

I'm super interested in seeing the Impact Machine USPs with enclosed emitters.

I'd really like to see a Steiner or an Acro, but I'd be cool with a 509T as well.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I'm super interested in seeing the Impact Machine USPs with enclosed emitters.

I'd really like to see a Steiner or an Acro, but I'd be cool with a 509T as well.
    It's so close I can taste it! My USP9C, last I checked, still probably has another couple weeks before it's done. Also just picked up the parts to build a USP40 FS. Gonna have an ACRO cut done on that one as well. I'm excited for the potential renewed interest in these platforms, if only to help encourage HK to import more freakin LEM kits for once!

User Tag List