Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gelhaus & Hearne on Primary/Secondary

Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    Anything from P&S always starts out as "I don't have 3 hours" and goes to "holy crap I just sat here for 3 hours"

Tons of good stuff here, in addition to the police discussion Chuck hits some excellent points on conscious and unconscious competence in regards to the shot process starting around the 2:49:00 mark
    Day 2 chipping away at the 3 hours

1:39 - Erick G's discussion of ready positions and processing time was BOOM!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Go arrest the bad man but only if he is willing to surrender peacefully.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Yeah....this is essentially where we're at now. Except our new generation isn't even good at talking to people.

This was a really, really good video. I appreciated hearing both sides of the sometimes uncomfortable conversations.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List