Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shield Arms 9 Round Magazine For Glock 43

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    No doubt the little 43 is a challenge. IME, most people see benefit from adding a little thickness to grip with either a bike inner tube or other purpose made rubber grip.

I'll be very interested to see if these work well. Maybe the 1.5 stack design could actually feed better than the single stack OEM geometry?

I agree and hope they work. I did try every conceivable solution to the 43 grip from inner tube to talon grips to hogue and even bought a stippled frame. In the end I decided that giving up a bit of comfort with the G19 was a better solution then giving up shootablity with the little gun. I now only own and shoot G19s and I am old enough, stubborn enough and cranky enough for that to be ok.

Stay Safe
    Clay

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    No doubt the little 43 is a challenge. IME, most people see benefit from adding a little thickness to grip with either a bike inner tube or other purpose made rubber grip.

I'll be very interested to see if these work well. Maybe the 1.5 stack design could actually feed better than the single stack OEM geometry?
    I find the Gee Plate a game changer for shooting the 43 and retaining its compactness. This mag likely won’t be able to use such, and even if it did, it wouldn’t work as designed.

User Tag List