Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: P226, best DA/SA ever?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Some folks swear a Glock trigger unmasks trigger control problems they never had with other platforms.
    The Staplegun of Truth™!

The 226 is at the top or damn close to it.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    And here it is. Just installed it, haven't got to shoot it yet. I ordered the shroud as it's not included. They're on sale now on SIG's website for $479 from $599. The Romeo 1 Pro is $439 from SIG by itself, so $40.00 for a complete slide with suppressor height sights isn't too bad a deal. I removed the optic and installed the shroud and torqued everything to spec. In doing a little dry fire I like the 6 MOA dot for my eyes. YMMV.

Attachment 82141
    That's a nice little package there.

@MDFA you will love it

Name:  4D9B6653-AF45-4760-A7EE-A6168E399F46.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  79.6 KB

Name:  F08C3E99-D6B5-4C97-AAB5-9036934B21C4.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  38.7 KB

Site Supporter
    And here it is. Just installed it, haven't got to shoot it yet. I ordered the shroud as it's not included. They're on sale now on SIG's website for $479 from $599. The Romeo 1 Pro is $439 from SIG by itself, so $40.00 for a complete slide with suppressor height sights isn't too bad a deal. I removed the optic and installed the shroud and torqued everything to spec. In doing a little dry fire I like the 6 MOA dot for my eyes. YMMV.

Attachment 82141
    I don't suppose there were also rmr holes in that slide?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    I don't suppose there were also rmr holes in that slide?
    No not this one. Sorry I didn't have better news for you.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Attachment 82141
    Luckily I didn’t look until the sale was over because this is how I end up with new guns. Slide with Romeo1 Pro = pistol seed.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Luckily I didn’t look until the sale was over because this is how I end up with new guns. Slide with Romeo1 Pro = pistol seed.
    Sorry brother I looked yesterday and they were still on sale.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    No not this one. Sorry I didn't have better news for you.
    Thanks for the info. I see the price went back up now. One day.... Some day...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    FYI... Enabling below... (I have no connection and have never purchased from the site but the price looks good)

https://www.nccabuyersclub.com/produ...681635412-3857

User Tag List