Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glock 19 more fun than G17?

Found a pic with my 17.2 and RDO.

Like I said in the previous post, mine is a prototype so there may be slight differences, but this is it.

edit to show back side of holster

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Found a pic with my 17.2 and RDO.

Like I said in the previous post, mine is a prototype so there may be slight differences, but this is it.

edit to show back side of holster

Damn - That is nice. I may have to call them and tell them Lost River sent me.

Sorry OP for the derail - G17 for me for fun factor. That being said, every time I look at my G19 compared to my G17 I am amazed by how competent of a pistol it is for its size and weight.

Is a Glock 19 more fun than a Glock 17?

Nope.

''Accuracy'', ''familiarity'', and ''comfort'' are my kind of ''fun'' so my Glock 17 (acquired in 1995) is ''it'' for me. It's seen plenty of honest wear, use, and competition (most of it 'informal') and it'll be the gun I rely on 'til my final day.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

I find the 19 to be the cat's ass, can't imagine not owning multiples. From there, I oddly gravitate to the 20 or 34...and I don't even currently own a 34. I'll remedy that someday. I anticipated loving the feel of a 45/19x, but my reaction is completely meh when I handle them.

User Tag List