Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365X vs Glock 43X?

Sig P365X vs Glock 43X?

Who has experience with both? Which do you prefer? Difference in shooting characteristics?

Owned both, vastly prefer the P365x.

Both of mine were reliable and accurate. Flatness of the designs is very easy to conceal AIWB.

G43X had an SCD, not available on the Sig (albeit the SCD maker ceased production this year, so you can’t buy a new one anyway.)

My G43X was awfully snappy. For some reason it just smacked my palms. Even a Glockstore Tungsten guide rod didn’t help. I sold it without looking back.

I picked up my P365x fairly recently. It has a useful 2 more rounds in the mag. Takedown does not require a trigger pull. Modular FCU allows easy swap of various grip options. It direct mounts a Holosun 507k/407k with no plates. The flat trigger breaks right at 90, for a crisp feel. I like it quite a bit.

Owned both. I preferred the 43X but sold it in favor of the 365XL. For whatever reason I couldn't shoot the 43X straight. I rented one before buying and loved it. No issues, very accurate. Had a gunsmith look at mine just in case and nothing....no obvious issues that would cause accuracy problems. Others shot it and didn't have this problem. Ultimately I found that I need to have my finger all the way in almost using the crease between the 2nd and 3rd pad to get any kind of accuracy

If I run into a used one I may give it another shot but I'm not spending that kind of money again to possibly have accuracy issues.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Name:  D7264AB1-16AD-4A52-8708-89A445ADE696.jpg
Views: 1376
Size:  78.4 KBName:  564C1303-6330-44CD-AE51-6B824EE9064C.jpg
Views: 1371
Size:  17.8 KB

Have both, but carry the 365x with a 407k daily. And I have toted glocks for decades. Still carry a g4 g23 on duty.

The 365x and xl really do have some weird magic built into them. They shoot softer than expected for the weight. The factory trigger is surprisingly good (though different coming from glocks) as well. Comes with night sights from the factory and easiest optic mounting in the business. I liked being able to swap the grip modules when I go to 10 round states also.

Still gonna have the 43x milled for the same optic (to do an apples to apples comparison) but it may be hard pressed to displace the 365x or xl as a daily carry. The only thing a dotted 43x will have over the Sig’s is a real rear sight to back up the optic. Though the nubbins on the holosun actually do work just fine as back up irons.

Note : Dot pic was taken in a steady rain with my older iPhone.
    Last edited by jandbj; 12-16-2021 at 08:56 PM.

Site Supporter
    P365X hands down. I've been a Glock guy for 16 years, but much prefer the 365 series to the 43/43X/48.

I’ll be the contrarian, 43X for me. I have two, one is milled for a 507K and the other will be eventually. Had a 365X for a little over a month and had a 507K mounted to it. I liked the direct mount and loved the trigger but the grip was too skinny and too narrow front to back so there was zero room for my support hand. Both recoiled about the same for me.

Just traded the 365X for a 320X Compact because I really liked the flat face 90 degree trigger. So far I’m a fan of Sig’s G26X.

Never had a 365x but did own a 365XL and preferred 43x/48 on every account.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I feel the Sig is superior in this category for me. But, the gun doesn’t really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Never had a 365x but did own a 365XL and preferred 43x/48 on every account.
    Did someone hijack YVK’s account — thought you carry a 365X daily now and are selling your 48?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I thought 365x was with a longer grip? My daily is 365MS with optic slide that has a superior concealment factor over all of them while being acceptably shootable.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List