Thread: Lee Weems: two classes, 8/20-21/22, Royal Range in Nashville TN

Lee Weems: two classes, 8/20-21/22, Royal Range in Nashville TN

I will be at Royal Range USA in Nashville, TN, on August 20-21, 2022, for two classes.

Saturday, 8/20:

Trigger Management

Registration & Info Link

Have you ever missed a shot and had someone tell you it was because you jerked the trigger, and when you asked how to fix it they told you not to jerk the trigger? Well, this class is for you.

Trigger management is suitable for both new and experienced shooters. The class begins with a diagnostic session to show you what causes misses and how to fix them. From there, we will work on properly resetting the trigger during recoil, shooting with deliberate cadences, and more.

Sunday, 8/21:

Essential Pistol

Registration & Info Link

Ideally, confrontations should be avoided. In the event that one has no choice but to use deadly force, the primary concern after legal justification will be getting the firearm between you and the attacker(s) in a useable manner.

Course content will include the effective presentation from the holster, the "arc of ready", quick and accurate shooting, malfunction clearances, and more.

The class is based upon the Handgun Combatives methodology developed by Dave Spaulding and will be presented by Handgun Combatives Certified Instructor Lee Weems.

--

Lee Weems has been a peace officer since January of 1999. He earned an Advanced rating at the Rogers Shooting School and the Distinguished Weapons Expert rating from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). He is a certified firearms instructor by the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council, the FBI, and FLETC, and he has Master Firearms Instructor certifications from Rangemaster and the Georgia Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors. A detailed summary of his qualifications and training can be found at https://firstpersonsafety.com/.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

You got me

I'm in for 20 August.
    Took a class with you and Randy Harris in Dayton TN a couple years ago.
    Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostDog View Post
    I'm in for 20 August.
    Took a class with you and Randy Harris in Dayton TN a couple years ago.
    Looking forward to it.

Good deal.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Bump.

Royal Range is an awesone facility, and is a perfect place to get some good coaching from someone who has put in a lot of work to be an instructor like Lee.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Is eventbrite the only way to register for these two classes?

User Tag List