Thread: Rangemaster Instructor Development Course (Hearne) - San Bernadino, CA 4/8-10/22

Rangemaster Instructor Development Course (Hearne) - San Bernadino, CA 4/8-10/22

According to Tom Givens & Rangemaster, for years, they've been getting requests to present their Instructor Development Course in California. No idea why it hasn't been listed here.

Well, they have one scheduled in San Bernadino in April - but they haven't filled it yet. Surprising!

Anyway, if you take this offering ... you'll get the amazing John Hearne, along with the very solid Rangemaster curriculum (especially if decent, normal humans are your student base), and a surprise assistant instructor.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/three-d...s-168314626579

Disregard, the class was cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Disregard, the class was cancelled.
    Dammit, I was hoping it would happen. I know folks had worked hard to prepare for it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Dammit, I was hoping it would happen. I know folks had worked hard to prepare for it.
    Apparently, they did not register for it. This is a 2,000 mile trip for John and significant time from his LE job. Turn out was dismal, so we had to pull the plug. By this point, all of the rest of our courses are sold out or are nearly so.

User Tag List