Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brass HST .40

I知 sitting on 3,000 rounds of .40 S&W, along with a Sig P229. I致e thought about selling the package, but then I知 down 3,000 rounds of ammo. I could sell the ammo, and convert the 229 to 9mm, but I知 still down 3,000 rounds of ammo.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    I知 sitting on 3,000 rounds of .40 S&W, along with a Sig P229. I致e thought about selling the package, but then I知 down 3,000 rounds of ammo. I could sell the ammo, and convert the 229 to 9mm, but I知 still down 3,000 rounds of ammo.

At today's prices at minimum that is $1100 in ammo. Shoot the 3000 rounds then sell the P229 and fund your next gun.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    If you really don't want the package, I'd sell the ammo first. Make sure you get enough for it to very quickly replace it with new 9mm, such as from Norma. Buy the 9mm ammo. Then sell the gun and buy what you want. Or have a bigger bank account and a bigger safe.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List