Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KS police officer's German Shepherd puppy beheaded in targeted attack

I've never had anything but "rescues". Forgot there was anything else.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

Whoever the Motherfuckers are who did that wouldn't like it if we met...
    Name:  Me and Saige.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  61.9 KB

Bullets or Teeth, It's your choice... She's 2 yrs. in the photo, she's 4 now.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

I hope they find whoever did this and punish them SEVERELY. We just had some shitbags set a dog on fire recently in the metro area.

I can’t begin to express my disdain for the pieces of shit who would treat an animal with such cruelty. The summation of my thoughts are that such individuals should be removed from society permanently, as they’re demonstrably evil.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I hope they find whoever did this and punish them SEVERELY. We just had some shitbags set a dog on fire recently in the metro area.

I can’t begin to express my disdain for the pieces of shit who would treat an animal with such cruelty. The summation of my thoughts are that such individuals should be removed from society permanently, as they’re demonstrably evil.
    I agree. Something about a violent act like this against true innocents like animals or children is legitimately horrifying. Modern society will not handle this the way it needs to be handled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I have no words.
    But several evil thoughts.

Dogs, especially puppies, are some of the purest embodiments of innocent, unconditional love that walk the planet.
    People that hurt them deliberately are just pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    .....The summation of my thoughts are that such individuals should be removed from society permanently, as they’re demonstrably evil.
    I agree. From what I understand a lot of sick people start out as kids damaging animals. And then, as they get older, they start on people. I am all for many, many more death penalties than we have now.

The blunt truth is that some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them on sight.

Site Supporter
    Piece of shit.

Those who torture or mutilate animals should be branded on their foreheads so that all may know EXACTLY the type of person they're dealing with.

In a decent society this fuckface would be homeless, jobless, friendless and loveless in his own mother's house.

May he experience every misery and never experience another moment of happiness or peace, and may his life end alone and with a whimper.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    There are no words...

...and not nearly enough bullets.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Bullets are WAY too kind.

What a vile evil pile of human garbage. Pure evil.
    @JCN has a Matriarch testing thread...

I believe Ft. Bragg calls it a "Live Tissue Lab"...

pat

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    I've always liked the industrial shredder option, myself. But I'm with you.
    It needs to be one of those huge ones with hydraulics powering them that the large scrap metal places use to drop complete engines in to be chewed up. They run really slowly but are basically impossible to stop. That is what this asshole deserves.

User Tag List