Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KS police officer's German Shepherd puppy beheaded in targeted attack

Site Supporter

KS police officer's German Shepherd puppy beheaded in targeted attack

I will not post my thoughts on this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-po...phard-beheaded

Kansas police officer's German Shepherd puppy beheaded in targeted attack, police say
    Investigators believe whoever is responsible knew the dog belonged to a police officer

A 3-month-old puppy belonging to a Kansas police officer was shot and beheaded in what investigators said was a targeted attack because of the owner's career in law enforcement.

The officer with the Parsons Police Department was off-duty when she reported on Dec. 3 that her German Shepherd puppy, named Ranger, had been killed, authorities said this week.

"I cannot even describe my feelings of disdain for the person(s) responsible. I am an avid dog lover as I have made it clear to the community over the years that I have been here, I have 2 rescue dogs, one that I adopted from our local shelter," Parsons Police Chief Robert Spinks said in a statement. "The level of cowardice that would lead someone to kill a little puppy named 'Ranger' is astonishing."
    Name:  Puppy-Parson-Police.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  72.9 KB

The puppy was let into a fenced backyard around 7 a.m. and later found at 2 p.m. lying dead in the yard with its head severed.

"It appears that Ranger was removed from the backyard by the suspects and taken to another location where he was probably shot in the head," a police statement said. "It's head was then sliced off."

The dog's decapitated body and head were then brought back to the yard, police said. Investigators believe the dog was targeted because its owner is a police officer.

"If someone is willing to mutilate an innocent puppy due to the very nature of the owner's career, then it is possible that the suspect is willing to go even farther and attack innocent children or family members to make a statement," the police statement said.

Fox News has reached to the police department.

Parsons Police Deputy Chief Dennis Dodd said the suspect knew the puppy belonged to a police officer.

"Our officers are attacked, hit, kicked, bit, scratched, called every name in the book and even spit on, as a part of our job, but this kind of senseless attack on a puppy at the home of an officer can't be tolerated," he said.

Authorities initially offered a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction. That ballooned up to $4,000 after incoming donations from residents.

That is beyond fucked up. There are some evil humans out there.

Stay safe everyone. I'm going to go pet my dogs.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

What the hell is wrong with people?

There are no words...

...and not nearly enough bullets.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    There are no words...

Bullets are WAY too kind.

What a vile evil pile of human garbage. Pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post

True.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    There are no words...

I'm still working, so I cannot comment.

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    I'm still working, so I cannot comment.
    I'm not pinned to a shield. Tire, petrol, motherfucker; Some assembly required.

Begrudgungly following a trial of his peers and expedited appeals process.

Site Supporter
    Our dogs were family members and were given the same care as if they were human beings. This type act toward one would have sent me to the pen(if I got caught). I prefer to think that the mentally ill actor did not know the pup belonged to a policeman. My career left me with a terrible bias against my fellow man in that nothing surprises me yet I do know that the world has many fine people.

User Tag List