Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATT: All Scared White Guys With Guns: Black Panthers Leader Has Gone Full Retard....

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    They can get their own soup, TYVM.
    And you sir, win the Internetz for the day.

You know honestly I don't see the big deal. For every video of some black guy chanting kill whitey, there's a video of some nazi wannabe POS saying kill the mud people. I bet there's people in Japan who want to put "No dogs...or Chinese, on grass" signs back up, and let's not even get into the Muzzlin' broham fraternity.

It's hard to imagine but people everywhere hate other people. I don't understand the mentality but it's gone on since the beginning of time and will continue to exist well after you and I are gone. This doesn't really warrant discussion IMO. The only thing that should happen when speach like this from any direction occurs is we should shake our heads, feel sorry for their ignorance, and carry on. Trying to stop it only spreads the message and sad to say, somewhere someone is listening. I don't want to be the one that passes along the message, even if I'm repudiating it when I do.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

We are diminished
    If you guys want to discuss a putative "organization" and its leader's call to kill innocents, all well and good.

Please keep general racial stereotypes and general racial angst out of this thread (and this forum).

The above message is not directed at anyone or anything posted in this thread so far. It is a cautionary comment only.

I'm no psychologist, but I've always kinda viewed situations like this in the following manner...

Hate has always seemed to me, to be the easiest emotion for people to display. It doesn't require too much thought or none at all TBH.
    Love, you have to risk getting hurt, so people don't put it all out there without caution.
    Embarrassment, well, you generally do it to yourself, but not on purpose.
    Sadness, usually a result of other emotions getting away from you.
    Happiness, well... you gotta work at that too, but once you have it, it's fairly easy to display.
    Fear, kind of a mish-mash of all the above except the stronger someones hate/love is, the less fear they display.

I've been on the receiving end of racial epithets, bullying when I was a child and one particularly fun incident in college in a "University Studiesiversity" class. With all that junk in the proverbial trunk, I've developed a particular phrase for when people prod me on the subject or when they start dropping racially charged statements.

"No, I'm not racists. I choose to hate people on an individual basis."

The folks in the video don't scare me all that much. When push comes to shove, I'd bet the first time someone shoved back, they'd run like cockroaches when the light comes on.
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

On my phone, so can't visit the links, but it's worth noting that a number of CA's gun laws -- notably unloaded open carry -- were more or less made by scared white people reacting to the Black Panthers.

User Tag List