Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATT: All Scared White Guys With Guns: Black Panthers Leader Has Gone Full Retard....

ATT: All Scared White Guys With Guns: Black Panthers Leader Has Gone Full Retard....

http://www.businessinsider.com/king-...ic-army-2012-8

and the video*: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...e-People-Alive

* I am not responsible for anyone who sprayed coke, pepsi or any other caffeinated or non-caffeinated beverage all over their screen.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I'm speechless after reading through the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    Oh no you din't! That was a grave mistake. You might need a chemical bath after that-for your soul as well as your eyes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Oh no you din't! That was a grave mistake. You might need a chemical bath after that-for your soul as well as your eyes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks! Now I have to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    There's your problem!

Never read the comments. Well, except on pistol-training. But nowhere else.

Site Supporter
    Does this not exceed the definition of "protected speech"?
    Advocating to drag people out of their homes and skin them alive....

Why am I armed? See this video.

OMG OMG OMG Angry black people ! oh noes !

Having grown up in the projects, having sat on a school bus as a pre teen with the whole bus chanting "kill the white people" , and having a dozen dudes take turns pounding your face in for being the only white looking jew boy in the projects I'll tell you this much, these people arent new, this mindset aint new, and there are some ugly ugly places in this country.

The real manly solution isnt to gun up and move to the suburbs . Volunteer at your local soup kitchen, join big brothers, dont just donate money to a cause, donate time, now thats badass
    Pittsburgh, PA host for www.aliastraining.com , and www.shivworks.com

www.anti-fragile.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post

Having grown up in the projects, having sat on a school bus as a pre teen with the whole bus chanting "kill the white people" , and having a dozen dudes take turns pounding your face in for being the only white looking jew boy in the projects I'll tell you this much, these people arent new, this mindset aint new, and there are some ugly ugly places in this country.

The real manly solution isnt to gun up and move to the suburbs . Volunteer at your local soup kitchen, join big brothers, dont just donate money to a cause, donate time, now thats badass
    I agree with you Shawn, but this guy just cracks me up and I had to share it in the way that I did, b/c guys like him perpetuate the white version of him. As you said-they've always been there and they'll never leave.

I'm sure there are a few bad apples or lost souls that will get behind this moron, but the majority of the black community will see a guy like this and walk along.

Woe be unto you, O'panther:
    For thou stinketh of malt liquor and B.O.
    For thou talk of Marx, yet know him not.
    For thou hast bills, yet have not paid
    For thou hast a welfare card and no job.

And so I shall send among you
    My humble servants with hand, and with bat
    That they may christen your head with hickory
    And anoint your faces with pepper spray.

And once thou hast been cuffed and stuffed
    Once thou has been stitched and bandaged
    Perhaps thou shall learn
    I'm tired of your S...

Race war, shmace war...whatever

That just means instead of justifying my actions, I get to loot the bodies.
    Dibs on an ACOG, personal electronics & anything stolen from the Kitchen section at Bed, Bath & Beyond. (Especially a pizza stone!)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post

I also grew up white and got bussed to school in the 'hood. Got stuck with hat pins by gangs of girls in the hallways between classes, had my ass kicked for lunch money by the HS kids who would stand in the stairwells of the JHS. Had to watch bleeding on the ground as my friend had cigarettes put out on his face. Sat and listened to the Principal tell a group of parents that he "could not be responsible for the safety of every kid in the school." And somehow I grew up knowing that skin color does not reflect what's in a man's heart.

The bad-asses in that video need to be put down like the mad dogs they represent themselves to be.
    I'm sure they go home laughing about scaring whitey with social media, while they're actually buttoned up dad's and mom's at their day jobs.
    They can get their own soup, TYVM.

User Tag List