Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenicor Zero

@jeffm - re:sizing - can you provide the overall length of a 32 inch belt and the 34 inch belt? Ipretty sure every brand of pants I have is different size so I'm a little undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    @jeffm - re:sizing - can you provide the overall length of a 32 inch belt and the 34 inch belt? Ipretty sure every brand of pants I have is different size so I'm a little undecided.
    If you are right on the money for the pant size to = our belt size you'd have probably 5-6 inches of tail. The overall length of a 32 is about 43 inches and the overall length of the 34 is about 45 inches.

Thanks!
    Head of Development and Strategy, Tenicor

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    Demand was crazy the first day and many sizes are sold out. Wilderness Tactical Products is a strong partner and we have weekly resupply planned. Sign up for email in the product page for instant notification. 🤙
    I managed to snag one but I didn't see anything mentioned about specific uses for the belt such as AIWB, IWB, OWB. Seems AIWB was probably first consideration and maybe IWB but I'm wondering what OWB looks like with this belt?

Site Supporter
    An ad for this belt was on my FB feed a few months ago...

https://grip6.com/collections/all-me...=3826826117133

Different materials and quality, maybe (no experience with either this one or the Tenicor)...but looks like the same concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I managed to snag one but I didn't see anything mentioned about specific uses for the belt such as AIWB, IWB, OWB. Seems AIWB was probably first consideration and maybe IWB but I'm wondering what OWB looks like with this belt?
    The intent of the belt is for AIWB or IWB with compact and subcompact guns like a Glock 19 or 43/48. It will work for OWB. I carry with an ARX and a G19 very successfully. But if the holster is not designed to sit tight and you put a 2011 with a light on it, the belt will not be supportive enough to carry that equipment.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    The intent of the belt is for AIWB or IWB with compact and subcompact guns like a Glock 19 or 43/48. It will work for OWB. I carry with an ARX and a G19 very successfully. But if the holster is not designed to sit tight and you put a 2011 with a light on it, the belt will not be supportive enough to carry that equipment.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Jeff,

Thanks for the quick reply, I feel better now. I was thinking of using it with a Raven CS Perun for Glock 19. I haven't used this yet as I just bought the holster but I believe it should sit nice and tight from what I've read. So heavier pistols than G19 may be problematic from a supportiveness standpoint in any configuration?

BTW, any chance of a run of colors in the ARX again. I foolishly passed up the last run because I didn't have any Glocks at that moment but now I have G19X and want to match it to FDE.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Jeff,

Thanks for the quick reply, I feel better now. I was thinking of using it with a Raven CS Perun for Glock 19. I haven't used this yet as I just bought the holster but I believe it should sit nice and tight from what I've read. So heavier pistols than G19 may be problematic from a supportiveness standpoint in any configuration?

BTW, any chance of a run of colors in the ARX again. I foolishly passed up the last run because I didn't have any Glocks at that moment but now I have G19X and want to match it to FDE.
    No plans to do colors at this time.

Got mine coming. USPS says Saturday. Hopefully they mean this next one...

I’m in the market for a new belt and the timing is perfect… if what I need is in stock.

I’ll check later on a regular PC as I hate shopping on a phone.

I had a dream last night I was putting one on -- must be a sign.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List